Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of August 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 23, 1968 was a Friday and it was the 236th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 29 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,868 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 605 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Gene Kelly
- 1917Tex Williams
- 1925Robert Mulligan
- 1928Marian Seldes
- 1938Roger Greenaway
- 1945Bob Peck
- 1947David Robb
- 1965Roger Avary
- 1971Bone Crusher
- 2001Zaijian Jaranilla
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 23.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 23.
- 1524François Hotman, French lawyer and jurist (d. 1590)
- 1884Will Cuppy, American author and critic (d. 1949)
- 1905Ernie Bushmiller, American cartoonist (d. 1982)
- 1940Richard Sanders, American actor and screenwriter
- 1951Akhmad Kadyrov, Chechen cleric and politician, 1st President of the Chechen Republic (d. 2004)
- 1954Charles Busch, American actor and screenwriter
- 1963Park Chan-wook, South Korean director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1970Jason Hetherington, Australian rugby player
- 1971Demetrio Albertini, Italian footballer and manager
- 1977Jelena Rozga, Croatian singer (Magazin)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1244Siege of Jerusalem: The city’s citadel, the Tower of David, surrenders to Khwarezmian Empire.
- 1572French Wars of Religion Mob violence against Huguenots in Paris results in the St. Bartholomew’s Day massacre.
- 1600Battle of Gifu Castle: The eastern forces of Tokugawa Ieyasu defeat the western Japanese clans loyal to Toyotomi Hideyori, leading to the destruction of Gifu Castle and serving as a prelude to the Battle of Sekigahara.
- 1614Fettmilch Uprising: Jews are expelled from Frankfurt, Holy Roman Empire, following the plundering of the Judengasse.
- 1765Beginning of Burmese–Siamese War.
- 1799Napoleon I of France leaves Egypt for France en route to seizing power.
- 1831Nat Turner’s slave rebellion is suppressed.
- 1858The Round Oak rail accident occurs in Brierley Hill in the Black Country, England. It is 'Arguably the worst disaster ever to occur on British railways'.
- 1914World War I: Japan declares war on Germany and bombs Qingdao, China.
- 1942World War II: Beginning of the Battle of Stalingrad.
View the complete list of historical events for August 23.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 23 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bianca Bree, Asami Shimoda, Dero Goi, John Ireland, Sydney Tamiia Poitier, James Dunn, Alan Gorrie, Brett Cullen, Whitney Sloan, Billy Childish.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 23 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 23, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was People Got to Be Free by The Rascals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 24, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1962 – Kwong Wa, Hong Kongese actor and singer; October 13, 1956 – Chris Carter, American director, producer, and screenwriter; May 4, 1951 – Colin Bass, English bass player, songwriter, and producer (Camel and 3 Mustaphas 3).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,070