Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of August 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 23, 1970 was a Sunday and it was the 235th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 187 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,345 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 587 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Cabot - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 262 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cabot will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cabot will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1757Marie Magdalene Charlotte Ackermann
- 1946Keith Moon
- 1947David Robb
- 1949Shelley Long
- 1949Vicky Leandros
- 1966Charley Boorman
- 1974Christian Beranek
- 1983Annie Ilonzeh
- 1986Neil Cicierega
- 1990Wesley Singerman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 23.
- 1872Tanguturi Prakasam, Indian lawyer and politician, 1st Chief Minister of Andhra (d. 1957)
- 1921Sam Cook, English cricketer and umpire (d. 1996)
- 1926Gyula Hernádi, Hungarian author and screenwriter (d. 2005)
- 1942Letta Mbulu, South African-American singer and actress
- 1947Terje Rypdal, Norwegian guitarist and songwriter (The Vanguards)
- 1956Skipp Sudduth, American actor and director
- 1959George Kalovelonis, Greek tennis player and coach
- 1968Chris DiMarco, American golfer
- 1970River Phoenix, American actor and singer (d. 1993)
- 1984Glen Johnson, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1655Battle of Sobota: The Swedish Empire led by Charles X Gustav defeats the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1927Italian anarchists Sacco and Vanzetti are executed after a lengthy, controversial trial.
- 1938English cricketer Len Hutton sets a world record for the highest individual Test innings of 364, during a Test match against Australia.
- 1943World War II: Kharkov is liberated as a result of the Battle of Kursk.
- 1944World War II: Marseille is liberated by the Allies.
- 1987The American male basketball team lost the gold medal to Brazilian team at the Pan American Games in Indianapolis. The final score was 120–115 and triggered changes in this sport basis in USA, resulting in the “Dream Team”.
- 1989Singing Revolution: Two million people from Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania stand on the Vilnius–Tallinn road, holding hands (Baltic Way).
- 1990Saddam Hussein appears on Iraqi state television with a number of Western “guests” (actually hostages) to try to prevent the Gulf War.
- 1996Osama bin Laden issues message entitled 'A declaration of war against the Americans occupying the land of the two holy places.'
- 2011Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi is overthrown after the National Transitional Council forces take control of Bab al-Azizia compound during the Libyan Civil War.
View the complete list of historical events for August 23.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 23 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sasha Mitchell, Pauline Brunius, Gaby Roslin, Gloria Swanson, Khaliah Adams, Syd tha Kyd, Travis Tritt, David Morse, Ivi Adamou, Bret Harrison.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 23 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 23, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was War by Edwin Starr as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 29, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 1, 1929 – Jonathan Haze, American actor, producer, screenwriter, and production manager; October 13, 1981 – Kele Okereke, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bloc Party); April 12, 1956 – Andy García, Cuban-American actor, singer, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,250