Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of August 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 23, 1970 was a Sunday and it was the 235th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,201 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 582 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Leila Danette
- 1929Vera Miles
- 1944Saira Banu
- 1961Gary Mabbutt
- 1970Lee Sung-jae
- 1972Mark Butcher
- 1974Ray Park
- 1976Scott Caan
- 1984Eric Tai
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 23.
- 1890Harry Frank Guggenheim, American businessman and publisher, co-founded Newsday (d. 1971)
- 1922George Kell, American baseball player and sportscaster (d. 2009)
- 1933Pete Wilson, American commander and politician, 36th Governor of California
- 1948Atef Bseiso, Palestinian intelligence officer (d. 1992)
- 1970Lawrence Frank, American basketball player and coach
- 1971Bone Crusher, American rapper, producer, and actor
- 1977Douglas Sequeira, Costa Rican footballer and manager
- 1982Scott Palguta, American soccer player
- 1988Olga Govortsova, Belarusian tennis player
- 2001Zaijian Jaranilla, Filipino actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 406Gothic king Radagaisus is executed after he is defeated by Roman general Stilicho and 12,000 “barbarians” are incorporated into the Roman army or sold as slaves.
- 634Abu Bakr dies at Medina and is succeeded by Umar I who becomes the second caliph of the Rashidun Caliphate.
- 1268Battle of Tagliacozzo: The army of Charles of Anjou defeats the Ghibellines supporters of Conradin of Hohenstaufen marking the fall of the Hohenstaufen family from the Imperial and Sicilian thrones, and leading to the new chapter of Angevin domination in Southern Italy.
- 1765Beginning of Burmese–Siamese War.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: King George III delivers his Proclamation of Rebellion to the Court of St James’s stating that the American colonies have proceeded to a state of open and avowed rebellion.
- 1839The United Kingdom captures Hong Kong as a base as it prepares for war with Qing China. The ensuing 3-year conflict will later be known as the First Opium War.
- 1939World War II: Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union sign a non-aggression treaty, the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact. In a secret addition to the pact, the Baltic states, Finland, Romania, and Poland are divided between the two nations.
- 1944World War II: King Michael of Romania dismisses the pro-Nazi government of Marshal Antonescu, who is arrested. Romania switches sides from the Axis to the Allies.
- 1982Bachir Gemayel is elected Lebanese President amidst the raging civil war.
- 2011Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi is overthrown after the National Transitional Council forces take control of Bab al-Azizia compound during the Libyan Civil War.
View the complete list of historical events for August 23.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 23 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tony Jaa, Darren Aronofsky, Phife Dawg, Kym Whitley, Elsa Pataky, Andreas Hedlund, Thomas Haden Church, Nathan Fillion, Robert Patrick, Louise Dresser.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 23 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 23, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was War by Edwin Starr as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 29, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1942 – Earl Hindman, American actor (d. 2003); December 24, 1991 – Louis Tomlinson, English singer-songwriter, actor, and footballer (One Direction); June 12, 1985 – Chris Young, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060