Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of August 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 27, 2007 was a Monday and it was the 239th day of the year 2007. It was the 35th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 339 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,410 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,470 days or 4.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 150 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 5, 2039.
If a dog named Chenelle - a Puggle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 68 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chenelle will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chenelle will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Leo Penn
- 1925Darry Cowl
- 1926Pat Coombs
- 1969Reece Shearsmith
- 1971Julian Cheung
- 1979Giovanni Capitello
- 1980Begüm Kütük
- 1980Neha Dhupia
- 1983Chen Bolin
- 1991Lee Sung-yeol
View the complete list of August 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 27.
- 1637Charles Calvert, 3rd Baron Baltimore, English politician, 2nd Proprietor of Maryland (d. 1715)
- 1665John Hervey, 1st Earl of Bristol, English politician (d. 1751)
- 1864Hermann Weingärtner, German gymnast (d. 1919)
- 1875Katharine McCormick, American biologist, philanthropist, and activist (d. 1967)
- 1926Kristen Nygaard, Norwegian computer scientist and academic (d. 2002)
- 1953Tom Berryhill, American businessman and politician
- 1961Mark McConnell, American drummer (Blackfoot, Madam X, and Southern Rock Allstars) (d. 2012)
- 1965Ange Postecoglou, Greek-Australian footballer and coach
- 1975Jonny Moseley, Puerto Rician-American skier and television host
- 1995Cainan Wiebe, Canadian actor
View the complete list of August 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Devin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 410The sacking of Rome by the Visigoths ends after three days.
- 1813French Emperor Napoleon I defeats a larger force of Austrians, Russians, and Prussians at the Battle of Dresden.
- 1832Black Hawk, leader of the Sauk tribe of Native Americans, surrenders to U.S. authorities, ending the Black Hawk War.
- 1896Anglo-Zanzibar War: The shortest war in world history (09:00 to 09:45), between the United Kingdom and Zanzibar.
- 1916The Kingdom of Romania declares war on Austria-Hungary, entering World War I as one of the Allied nations.
- 1971An attempted coup d'état fails in the African nation of Chad. The Government of Chad accuses Egypt of playing a role in the attempt and breaks off diplomatic relations.
- 1982Turkish military diplomat Colonel Atilla Altıkat is shot and killed in Ottawa, Canada’s capital city. Justice Commandos of the Armenian Genocide claim responsibility, saying they are avenging the massacre of 1.5 million Armenians in the 1915 Armenian Genocide.
- 1985The Nigerian government is peacefully overthrown by Army Chief of Staff Major General Ibrahim Babangida.
- 2003Mars makes its closest approach to Earth in nearly 60,000 years, passing 34646418 mi distant.
- 2003The first six-party talks, involving South and North Korea, the United States, China, Japan and Russia, convene to find a peaceful resolution to the security concerns as a result of the North Korean nuclear weapons program.
View the complete list of August 27 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 27, and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dieter Moebius, Jack Earle, Phyllis Coates, Nils Kihlberg, Eumir Deodato, Jeong Jae-heon, Steve Lukather, Roger Brierley, Cillian Murphy, Glen Benton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 27 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 27, 2007.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th August 2007 is Poppy for preparedness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,629,913,759. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 1, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 136,581,093 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2007. The estimated number of babies born on 27th August 2007 is 374,195. That’s equivalent to 260 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 19,355 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,273 times in the year 2007. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 27, 2007. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 239th day of 2007
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 35th Monday of 2007
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 339 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,410 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,470 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 150
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 5, 2039
- Age in dog years: 68 dog years old using a Puggle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- 2007 world population: 6,629,913,759
- Number one song: Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston (September 1, 2007)
- Babies born in 2007: 136,581,093
- Babies born in 2007 every day: 374,195
- Babies born in 2007 every minute: 260
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 19,355 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,273 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.VIII.MMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1970 – Yavuz Çetin, Turkish singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2001); July 18, 1938 – Paul Verhoeven, Dutch director, producer, and screenwriter; March 9, 1945 – Robin Trower, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Procol Harum and The Paramounts).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,047