Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of August 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 28, 1940 was a Wednesday and it was the 241st day of the year 1940. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 187 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,302 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 958 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Crunchie - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 328 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Crunchie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Crunchie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Fernando Fernán Gómez
- 1921Nancy Kulp
- 1930Ben Gazzara
- 1940Ken Jenkins
- 1943David Soul
- 1958Whip Hubley
- 1965Shania Twain
- 1969Jack Black
- 1974Jen Kirkman
- 1991Samuel Larsen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 28.
- 1667Louise of Mecklenburg-Güstrow (d. 1721)
- 1906John Betjeman, English poet and academic (d. 1984)
- 1928Vilayat Khan, Indian sitar player and composer (d. 2004)
- 1931Cristina Deutekom, Dutch soprano and actress (d. 2014)
- 1945Bob Segarini, American-Canadian singer-songwriter (The Wackers)
- 1950Ron Guidry, American baseball player and coach
- 1954John Dorahy, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1967Jamie Osborne, English jockey and trainer
- 1979Robert Hoyzer, German footballer and referee
- 1990Jane Randall, American model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475The Roman general Orestes forces western Roman Emperor Julius Nepos to flee his capital city, Ravenna.
- 1619Election of Ferdinand II, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1810Battle of Grand Port: The French accept the surrender of a British Navy fleet.
- 1867The United States takes possession of the (at this point unoccupied) Midway Atoll.
- 1901Silliman University is founded in the Philippines. The first American private school in the country.
- 1909A group of mid-level Greek Army officers launches the Goudi coup, seeking wide-ranging reforms.
- 1943World War II: In Denmark, a general strike against the Nazi occupation starts.
- 1963The Evergreen Point Floating Bridge, the longest floating bridge in the world, opens between Seattle and Medina, Washington, US.
- 1990Iraq declares Kuwait to be its newest province.
- 2004Software Freedom Day is established and is firstly observed.
View the complete list of historical events for August 28.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 28 and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Pichler, Enrique Santos Discépolo, Dominique Blanc, Stephen McGann, Laila Robins, Pernilla Wahlgren, Delphine Chanéac, Gary Kemp, Residente, Susannah York.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 28 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 28, 1940.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 750. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 13, 1962 – Eduardo Palomo, Mexican actor (d. 2003); March 25, 1967 – Doug Stanhope, American comedian and actor; December 16, 1961 – Gretchen Palmer, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,106