Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of August 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 28, 1975 was a Thursday and it was the 240th day of the year 1975. It was the 35th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,331 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,777 days or 15.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 587 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 6, 2007.
If a dog named Donie - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 231 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Donie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Donie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1948Danny Seraphine
- 1949Hugh Cornwell
- 1951Keiichi Suzuki
- 1951Wayne Osmond
- 1952Guy Nadon
- 1958Whip Hubley
- 1959Brian Thompson
- 1970Melina Aslanidou
- 1974Kaori Mizuhashi
- 1990Jane Randall
View the complete list of August 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 28.
- 1859Matilda Howell, American archer (d. 1938)
- 1898Charlie Grimm, American baseball player, manager, and sportscaster (d. 1983)
- 1906John Betjeman, English poet and academic (d. 1984)
- 1936Don Denkinger, American baseball player and umpire
- 1966Priya Dutt, Indian social worker and politician
- 1970Melina Aslanidou, German-Greek singer-songwriter
- 1975Jamie Cureton, English footballer
- 1978Jess Margera, American drummer (CKY, Foreign Objects, Viking Skull, and The Company Band)
- 1989Jo Kwon, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (2AM)
- 1992Sora Amamiya, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of August 28 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters CNPAJGEKXXE? Check your answers here: Word search CNPAJGEKXXE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1640Second Bishop’s War: King Charles I’s English army loses to a Scottish Covenanter force at the Battle of Newburn.
- 1648Siege of Colchester ended when Royalists Forces surrender to the Parliamentary Forces after eleven weeks, during the English Civil War.
- 1789William Herschel discovers a new moon of Saturn: Enceladus.
- 1810Battle of Grand Port: The French accept the surrender of a British Navy fleet.
- 1916World War I: Germany declares war on Romania.
- 1931France and the Soviet Union sign a treaty of non-aggression.
- 1937Toyota Motors becomes an independent company.
- 1964The Philadelphia race riot begins.
- 1990Iraq declares Kuwait to be its newest province.
- 1998Second Congo War: Loyalist troops backed by Angolan and Zimbabwean forces repulse the RCD and Rwandan offensive on Kinshasa.
View the complete list of August 28 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 28, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yuto Nakajima, Sarah Jessica Parker, Pierre Bernac, Gideon Emery, John Bach, Charlie Stewart, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jimmy Greenspoon, Bianca Lawson, Gennifer Flowers.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 28 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 28, 1975.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th August 1975 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 26, 1991. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 1, 1995. Your score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Down Tonight by KC and the Sunshine Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 30, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 28th August 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 28, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 240th day of 1975
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 35th Thursday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 201 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,331 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,777 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 587
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 6, 2007
- Age in dog years: 231 dog years old using a Ibizan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 26, 1991 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 1, 1995 (-171)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: Get Down Tonight by KC and the Sunshine Band (August 30, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VIII.MCMLXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1941 – Herman Santiago, Puerto Rican-American singer-songwriter (The Teenagers); January 20, 1944 – José Luis Garci, Spanish director and producer; January 12, 1968 – Heather Mills, English model and activist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,060