August 28, 1980 Birthday Facts
Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of August 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
What day was my birthday Aug 28, 1980?
August 28, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 241st day of the year 1980. It was the 35th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
What day is August 28 this year?
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
How many days until my next birthday?
There are 148 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,557 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,186 days or 14.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 526 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 6 at 04:36:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 6, 2012.
How old are you in dog years?
If a dog named Sperry - a Bichon Frise breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sperry will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sperry will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Which celebrity shares my birthday?
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Hélène Baillargeon
- 1921Nancy Kulp
- 1930Windsor Davies
- 1945Bob Segarini
- 1958Whip Hubley
- 1960Emma Samms
- 1962Craig Anton
- 1970Melina Aslanidou
- 1970Sherrié Austin
- 1973J. August Richards
View the complete list of August 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Who are the famous August 28 birthdays?
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 28.
- 1885Vance Palmer, Australian author, playwright, and critic (d. 1959)
- 1910Morris Graves, American painter and academic (d. 2001)
- 1931Tito Capobianco, Argentinian director and producer
- 1939John Kingman, English mathematician and academic
- 1951Wayne Osmond, American singer-songwriter and actor (The Osmonds)
- 1958Whip Hubley, American actor
- 1974Carsten Jancker, German footballer and manager
- 1981Raphael Matos, Brazilian race car driver
- 1986Armie Hammer, American actor
- 1992Gabriela Drăgoi, Romanian gymnast
View the complete list of August 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Virginia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
What happened on my birthday – Aug 28th?
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1189Third Crusade: The Crusaders begin the Siege of Acre under Guy of Lusignan.
- 1521The Ottoman Turks occupy Belgrade.
- 1648Siege of Colchester ended when Royalists Forces surrender to the Parliamentary Forces after eleven weeks, during the English Civil War.
- 1845The first issue of Scientific American magazine is published.
- 1849After a month-long siege, Venice, which had declared itself independent as the Republic of San Marco, surrenders to Austria.
- 1859The Carrington event disrupts electrical telegraph services and causes aurora to shine so brightly that they are seen clearly over the Earth’s middle latitudes.
- 1879Cetshwayo, last king of the Zulus, is captured by the British.
- 1913Queen Wilhelmina opens the Peace Palace in The Hague.
- 1914World War I: German troops take the city of Namur in Belgium.
- 1917Ten Suffragettes are arrested while picketing the White House.
View the complete list of August 28 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
What does my birthday August 28, 1980 mean?
Your birthday numbers 8, 28, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Toby Kebbell, Veronica Hurst, James Eckhouse, Marisa Tomei, Nathan Davis, Michael Burns, J. Tillman, Jena Malone, Nestor Serrano, Daniel DeSanto.
What is the birthday horoscope for Aug 28, 1980?
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 28 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 28, 1980.
What is the birthstone for August 28?
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th August 1980 is Poppy for preparedness.
What is the Birthday Compatibility for Aug 28, 1980?
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 12, 1989. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 24, 1973. Your score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Aug 28th Birthday Wish
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
What is a good birthday trivia for August 28?
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
What was the number one song on my birthday?
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sailing by Christopher Cross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 30, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
What were you in your past life?
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1350. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
How many babies were born on August 28, 1980?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 28th August 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
What is the popular baby name on 28 Aug 1980?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
News headline for Florida Man August 28
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Roman Numerals for August 28, 1980
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
August 28, 1980 Birthday Facts Summary
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 28, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 241st day of 1980
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 35th Thursday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 148 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,557 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,186 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 526
- Next full moon: April 6 at 04:36:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 6, 2012
- Age in dog years: 188 dog years old using a Bichon Frise breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 12, 1989 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 24, 1973 (-152)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Sailing by Christopher Cross (August 30, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VIII.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1937 – Chad Everett, American actor and director (d. 2012); July 17, 1942 – Zoot Money, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Zoot Money's Big Roll Band, Dantalian's Chariot, and The Hard Travelers); November 5, 1973 – Danniella Westbrook, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,049