Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of August 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 28, 1999 was a Saturday and it was the 240th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,929 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,310 days or 6 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 234 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 6, 2031.
If a dog named Vyas - a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vyas will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Vyas will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Nancy Kulp
- 1940Ken Jenkins
- 1960Emma Samms
- 1962David Fincher
- 1975Vera Jordanova
- 1979Shaila Dúrcal
- 1982Karanvir Bohra
- 1992Max Collins
- 1994Felix Jaehn
- 2003Quvenzhané Wallis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 28.
- 1667Louise of Mecklenburg-Güstrow (d. 1721)
- 1840Alexander Cameron Sim, Scottish-Japanese pharmacist and businessman, founded Kobe Regatta & Athletic Club (d. 1900)
- 1853Vladimir Shukhov, Russian architect and engineer, designed the Adziogol Lighthouse (d. 1939)
- 1859Matilda Howell, American archer (d. 1938)
- 1928Vilayat Khan, Indian sitar player and composer (d. 2004)
- 1954George M. Church, American geneticist, chemist, and engineer
- 1954Ravi Kanbur, Indian-English economist and academic
- 1976Federico Magallanes, Uruguayan footballer
- 1984Sarah Roemer, American actress
- 1991Samuel Larsen, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1524The Kaqchikel Maya rebel against their former Spanish allies during the Spanish conquest of Guatemala.
- 1789William Herschel discovers a new moon of Saturn: Enceladus.
- 1830The Baltimore and Ohio Railroad’s new Tom Thumb steam locomotive races a horse-drawn car, presaging steam’s role in US railroads.
- 1861American Civil War: Union forces attack Cape Hatteras, North Carolina in the Battle of Hatteras Inlet Batteries which lasts for two days.
- 1909A group of mid-level Greek Army officers launches the Goudi coup, seeking wide-ranging reforms.
- 1914World War I: German troops take the city of Namur in Belgium.
- 1916World War I: Italy declares war on Germany.
- 1953Nippon Television broadcasts Japan’s first television show, including its first TV advertisement.
- 1988Ramstein air show disaster: Three aircraft of the Frecce Tricolori demonstration team collide and the wreckage falls into the crowd. Seventy-five are killed and 346 seriously injured.
- 2003An electricity blackout cuts off power to around 500,000 people living in south east England and brings 60% of London’s underground rail network to a halt.
View the complete list of historical events for August 28.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 28 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Maschio, Douglas Booth, Marcia Cross, Megumi Toyoguchi, Robyn Lively, Kelis, Lhasa de Sela, Brad Sherwood, Houko Kuwashima, Tomomichi Nishimura.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 28 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 28, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Genie in a Bottle by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 28, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1975 – Sigurd Wongraven, Norwegian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Satyricon and Storm); July 21, 1980 – Sprague Grayden, American actress; July 15, 1929 – Charles Anthony, American tenor and actor (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,363