Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of August 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 28, 1999 was a Saturday and it was the 240th day of the year 1999. It was the 35th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,962 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,654 days or 7.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 269 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 6, 2031.
If a dog named Tanzie - a Boston Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tanzie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tanzie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Charles Boyer
- 1925Donald O'Connor
- 1931Cristina Deutekom
- 1951Wayne Osmond
- 1967Dominic Lucero
- 1973J. August Richards
- 1981Jake Owen
- 1982Gionna Cabrera
- 1986Florence Welch
- 1990Katie Findlay
View the complete list of August 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 28.
- 1612Marcus Zuerius van Boxhorn, Dutch linguist and scholar (d. 1653)
- 1837Francis, Duke of Teck (d. 1900)
- 1891Benno Schotz, Estonian-Scottish sculptor and engineer (d. 1984)
- 1899Andrei Platonov, Russian author and poet (d. 1951)
- 1899Charles Boyer, French-American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1978)
- 1952Rita Dove, American poet and author
- 1956Luis Guzmán, Puerto Rican-American actor and producer
- 1970Melina Aslanidou, German-Greek singer-songwriter
- 1974Takahito Eguchi, Japanese pianist and composer
- 1975Vera Jordanova, Finnish model and actress
View the complete list of August 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ramona’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789William Herschel discovers a new moon of Saturn: Enceladus.
- 1833The Slavery Abolition Act 1833 receives Royal Assent, abolishing slavery through most of the British Empire.
- 1867The United States takes possession of the (at this point unoccupied) Midway Atoll.
- 1916World War I: Germany declares war on Romania.
- 1917Ten Suffragettes are arrested while picketing the White House.
- 1924The Georgian opposition stages the August Uprising against the Soviet Union.
- 1943World War II: In Denmark, a general strike against the Nazi occupation starts.
- 1979An IRA bomb explodes at the Grote Markt in Brussels.
- 1988Ramstein air show disaster: Three aircraft of the Frecce Tricolori demonstration team collide and the wreckage falls into the crowd. Seventy-five are killed and 346 seriously injured.
- 1998Second Congo War: Loyalist troops backed by Angolan and Zimbabwean forces repulse the RCD and Rwandan offensive on Kinshasa.
View the complete list of August 28 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 28, and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anny Duperey, Erich Hallhuber, George Arliss, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Nana Katase, Peter Firth, Nick Wechsler, Mýa, Guy Kibbee, ICS Vortex.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 28 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 28, 1999.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th August 1999 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 24, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 31, 1993. Your score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,012,074,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Genie in a Bottle by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 28, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,704,749 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1999. The estimated number of babies born on 28th August 1999 is 358,095. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,539 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 35,361 times in the year 1999. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 28, 1999. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 240th day of 1999
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 35th Saturday of 1999
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 74 days
- Age on next birthday: 22 years old
- Days since birth: 7,962 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,654 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 269
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 6, 2031
- Age in dog years: 104 dog years old using a Boston Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: September 24, 1987 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 31, 1993 (-172)
- 1999 world population: 6,012,074,922
- Number one song: Genie in a Bottle by Christina Aguilera (August 28, 1999)
- Babies born in 1999: 130,704,749
- Babies born in 1999 every day: 358,095
- Babies born in 1999 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,539 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 35,361 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VIII.MCMXCIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1937 – Warren Beatty, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; June 10, 1964 – Vincent Pérez, Swiss actor and director; October 14, 1986 – Skyler Shaye, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,070