Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1973 was a Wednesday and it was the 241st day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 341 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,460 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,487 days or 15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 557 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 7, 2005.
If a dog named Dextor - a Great Dane breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 253 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dextor will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dextor will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Barry Sullivan
- 1931Stelios Kazantzidis
- 1947George Costigan
- 1953Doña Croll
- 1955Diamanda Galás
- 1958Michael Jackson
- 1959Rebecca De Mornay
- 1968Meshell Ndegeocello
- 1975Juan Diego Botto
- 1994Courtney Stodden
View the complete list of August 29 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1912Barry Sullivan, American actor and director (d. 1994)
- 1931Evelyn Robert de Rothschild, English banker and businessman
- 1937James Florio, American commander, lawyer, and politician, 49th Governor of New Jersey
- 1940Gary Gabelich, American race car driver (d. 1984)
- 1942Gottfried John, German actor (d. 2014)
- 1953Doña Croll, Jamaican-English actress
- 1956Steve Yarbrough, American novelist and short story writer
- 1963Elizabeth Fraser, Scottish singer-songwriter (Cocteau Twins)
- 1979Stijn Devolder, Belgian cyclist
- 1991Néstor Araujo, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of August 29 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1315Battle of Montecatini: The army of the Republic of Pisa, commanded by Uguccione della Faggiuola, wins a decisive victory against the joint forces of the Kingdom of Naples and the Republic of Florence despite being outnumbered.
- 1541The Ottoman Turks capture Buda, the capital of the Hungarian Kingdom.
- 1825Kingdom of Portugal recognizes the Independence of Brazil.
- 1885Gottlieb Daimler patents the world’s first internal combustion motorcycle, the Reitwagen.
- 1930The last 36 remaining inhabitants of St Kilda are voluntarily evacuated to other parts of Scotland.
- 1946USS Nevada is decommissioned.
- 1950Korean War: British troops arrive in Korea to bolster the US presence there.
- 1966Leading Egyptian thinker Sayyid Qutb is executed for plotting the assassination of President Gamal Abdel Nasser.
- 1991Libero Grassi, an Italian businessman from Palermo is killed by the Mafia after taking a solitary stand against their extortion demands.
- 2003Ayatollah Sayed Mohammed Baqir al-Hakim, the Shia Muslim leader in Iraq, is assassinated in a terrorist bombing, along with nearly 100 worshippers as they leave a mosque in Najaf.
View the complete list of August 29 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danny Pudi, Silvi Vrait, Bill Haley, Barry Watson, Hugh Masekela, Rod Stewart, Robert Townsend, Charles Fambrough, Hitoe Arakaki, Patricia McPherson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 21, 1974. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +110. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 14, 1994. Your incompatibility score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Brother Louie by Stories as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 1, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1973 – Guo Degang, Chinese actor; August 23, 1967 – Kazumi Totaka, Japanese voice actor and composer; December 16, 1943 – Steven Bochco, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,474