Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1901 was a Saturday and it was the 215th day of the year 1901. It was the 31st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 189 days left before your next birthday. You will be 119 years old when that day comes. There have been 43,276 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,425 days or 39.49 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,465 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 11, 1933.
If a dog named Maycie - a Barbet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 551 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maycie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Maycie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Marguerite Nichols
- 1911Alex McCrindle
- 1950John Landis
- 1956Dave Cloud
- 1959Martin Atkins
- 1963Lisa Ann Walter
- 1966Brent Butt
- 1967Manmohan Waris
- 1987Kim Hyung-jun
- 1993Yurina Kumai
View the complete list of August 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1770Frederick William III of Prussia (d. 1840)
- 1872Haakon VII of Norway (d. 1957)
- 1895Allen Bathurst, Lord Apsley, English politician (d. 1942)
- 1907Ernesto Geisel, Brazilian general and politician, 29th President of Brazil (d. 1996)
- 1937Tom Georgeson, English actor
- 1940Lance Alworth, American football player
- 1950John Landis, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Pablo Ibáñez, Spanish footballer
- 1987Chris McQueen, Australian rugby player
- 1992Diāna Marcinkēviča, Latvian tennis player
View the complete list of August 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Eduardo’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1601Long War: Austria captures Transylvania in the Battle of Goroszló.
- 1795Treaty of Greenville is signed.
- 1811First ascent of Jungfrau, third highest summit in the Bernese Alps by brothers Johann Rudolf and Hieronymus Meyer.
- 1921Major League Baseball Commissioner Kenesaw Mountain Landis confirms the ban of the eight Chicago Black Sox, the day after they were acquitted by a Chicago court.
- 1948Whittaker Chambers accuses Alger Hiss of being a communist and a spy for the Soviet Union.
- 1959Portugal’s state police force PIDE fires upon striking workers in Bissau, Portuguese Guinea, killing over 50 people.
- 1977Tandy Corporation announces the TRS-80, one of the world’s first mass-produced personal computers.
- 1981Senegalese opposition parties, under the leadership of Mamadou Dia, launch the Antiimperialist Action Front – Suxxali Reew Mi.
- 2004The pedestal of the Statue of Liberty reopens after being closed since the September 11 attacks.
- 2005President of Mauritania Maaouya Ould Sid'Ahmed Taya is overthrown in a military coup while attending the funeral of King Fahd in Saudi Arabia.
View the complete list of August 3 historical events.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3, and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Byron Lawson, T.O.P, Bruce Johnston, Ogie Alcasid, Léo Ferré, Michael Showalter, Kimberly Peirce, Paul McCartney, Fred Ball, Herb Vigran.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 3, 1901.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd August 1901 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 22, 1905. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 7, 1902. Your score is -105. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 13,136 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 6,900 times in the year 1901. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 3, 1901. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 215th day of 1901
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 31st Saturday of 1901
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 189 days
- Age on next birthday: 119 years old
- Days since birth: 43,276 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,425 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.49 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,465
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 11, 1933
- Age in dog years: 551 dog years old using a Barbet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 22, 1905 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 7, 1902 (-105)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 13,136 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 6,900 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VIII.MCMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1969 – Wood Harris, American actor and producer; January 31, 1963 – John Dye, American actor (d. 2011); June 27, 1927 – Bob Keeshan, American actor and producer (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,858