Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1921 was a Wednesday and it was the 215th day of the year 1921. It was the 31st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,875 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,958 days or 32.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 11, 1953.
If a dog named Neguis - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Neguis will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Neguis will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860William Kennedy Dickson
- 1940Martin Sheen
- 1950John Landis
- 1955Corey Burton
- 1963Ed Roland
- 1967Mathieu Kassovitz
- 1984Chris Maurer
- 1990Jourdan Dunn
- 1992Karlie Kloss
- 2000Landry Bender
View the complete list of August 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1491Maria of Jülich-Berg (d. 1543)
- 1941Martha Stewart, American businesswoman, publisher, and author, founded Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
- 1950Ernesto Samper, Colombian economist and politician, 29th President of Colombia
- 1952Osvaldo Ardiles, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1961Molly Hagan, American actress
- 1971DJ Spinderella, American DJ, rapper, and producer (Salt-N-Pepa)
- 1981Erlend Tvinnereim, Norwegian tenor
- 1982Kaspar Kokk, Estonian skier
- 1986Charlotte Casiraghi, Monacan journalist, co-founded Ever Manifesto
- 1988Denny Cardin, Italian footballer
View the complete list of August 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Iris’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 435Deposed Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople Nestorius, considered the originator of Nestorianism, is exiled by Roman Emperor Theodosius II to a monastery in Egypt.
- 881Battle of Saucourt-en-Vimeu: Louis III of France defeats the Vikings, an event celebrated in the poem Ludwigslied.
- 1031Olaf II of Norway is canonized as Saint Olaf by Grimketel, the English Bishop of Selsey.
- 1601Long War: Austria captures Transylvania in the Battle of Goroszló.
- 1778The theatre La Scala is inaugurated.
- 1936A fire wipes out Kursha-2 in the Meshchera Lowlands, Ryazan Oblast, Russia, killing 1,200 and leaving only 20 survivors.
- 1972The United States Senate ratifies the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.
- 1975A privately chartered Boeing 707 strikes a mountain peak and crashes near Agadir, Morocco, killing 188.
- 2004The pedestal of the Statue of Liberty reopens after being closed since the September 11 attacks.
- 2005President of Mauritania Maaouya Ould Sid'Ahmed Taya is overthrown in a military coup while attending the funeral of King Fahd in Saudi Arabia.
View the complete list of August 3 historical events.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rhonda Fleming, Thomas Rothman, Chris Morrissey, Brady Corbet, Maree Cheatham, Laurent Terzieff, Elliott Kastner, Lisa Wilcox, August Alsina, Hannah Spearritt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 3, 1921.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd August 1921 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 4, 1922. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +109. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 23, 1928. Your score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 3, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 215th day of 1921
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 31st Wednesday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 285 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,875 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,958 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,215
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 11, 1953
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Boykin Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 4, 1922 (+109)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 23, 1928 (-124)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VIII.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 3, 1973 – Keiko Agena, American actress; January 23, 1974 – Tiffani Thiessen, American actress, singer, and producer; February 2, 1945 – Kerem Yılmazer, Turkish actor and singer (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,905