Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1955 was a Wednesday and it was the 215th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,852 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 774 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named K9 - a Jack Russell Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 268 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 K9 will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like K9 will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Tony Bennett
- 1928Henning Moritzen
- 1937Tom Georgeson
- 1940Martin Sheen
- 1958Lambert Wilson
- 1959Martin Atkins
- 1963Isaiah Washington
- 1966Brent Butt
- 1973Michael Ealy
- 2000Landry Bender
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1909Walter Van Tilburg Clark, American author and educator (d. 1971)
- 1918Eddie Jefferson, American singer-songwriter (d. 1979)
- 1926Tony Bennett, American singer and actor
- 1934Michael Chapman, English bassoon player (d. 2005)
- 1950Ernesto Samper, Colombian economist and politician, 29th President of Colombia
- 1964Lucky Dube, South African singer and keyboard player (d. 2007)
- 1976Troy Glaus, American baseball player
- 1985Ats Purje, Estonian footballer
- 1985Brent Kutzle, American bass player and producer (OneRepublic)
- 1987Chris McQueen, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 881Battle of Saucourt-en-Vimeu: Louis III of France defeats the Vikings, an event celebrated in the poem Ludwigslied.
- 1031Olaf II of Norway is canonized as Saint Olaf by Grimketel, the English Bishop of Selsey.
- 1645Thirty Years’ War: The Second Battle of Nördlingen sees French forces defeating those of the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1852Harvard University wins the first Boat Race between Yale University and Harvard. The race is also the first American intercollegiate athletic event
- 1907Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis fines Standard Oil of Indiana a record $29.4 million for illegal rebating to freight carriers; the conviction and fine are later reversed on appeal.
- 1929Jiddu Krishnamurti, tagged as the messianic “World Teacher”, shocks the Theosophy movement by dissolving the Order of the Star, the organisation built to support him.
- 1958The nuclear submarine USS Nautilus travels beneath the Arctic ice cap.
- 1959Portugal’s state police force PIDE fires upon striking workers in Bissau, Portuguese Guinea, killing over 50 people.
- 2005President of Mauritania Maaouya Ould Sid'Ahmed Taya is overthrown in a military coup while attending the funeral of King Fahd in Saudi Arabia.
- 2007Former Deputy Director of the Chilean secret police Raúl Iturriaga is captured after having been on the run following a conviction for kidnapping.
View the complete list of historical events for August 3.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mario Lopez, Christian Borle, Bruce Bennett, Alida Valli, Len Carlson, Gabrielle Union, Tom Welham, Joshua Malina, Jerry Lacy, Al Lewis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 3, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1941 – Kees van Kooten, Dutch comedian, actor, and author; August 21, 1970 – Nathan Jones, Australian wrestler and actor; December 29, 1947 – Vincent Winter, Scottish actor, director, and production manager (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,181