Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1955 was a Wednesday and it was the 215th day of the year 1955. It was the 31st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,140 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,713 days or 21.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 784 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 11, 1987.
If a dog named Sasha - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 303 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sasha will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sasha will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Jean Hagen
- 1927Gordon Scott
- 1934Haystacks Calhoun
- 1949Philip Casnoff
- 1950John Landis
- 1959John C. McGinley
- 1972Erika Marozsán
- 1990Jourdan Dunn
- 1993Yurina Kumai
- 2000Landry Bender
View the complete list of August 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1734Naungdawgyi, Burmese king (d. 1763)
- 1900Ernie Pyle, American soldier and journalist (d. 1945)
- 1907Lawrence Brown, American trombonist and composer (d. 1988)
- 1949Sue Slipman, English politician
- 1954Gary Peters, English footballer and manager
- 1958Lambert Wilson, French actor
- 1970Gina G, Australian singer
- 1972Erika Marozsán, Hungarian actress
- 1972Sandis Ozoliņš, Latvian ice hockey player and politician
- 1977Tom Brady, American football player
View the complete list of August 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1852Harvard University wins the first Boat Race between Yale University and Harvard. The race is also the first American intercollegiate athletic event
- 1860The Second Maori War begins in New Zealand.
- 1900The Firestone Tire and Rubber Company is founded.
- 1903Macedonian rebels in Kruševo proclaim the Kruševo Republic, which exists only for ten days before Ottoman Turks lay waste to the town.
- 1940World War II: Italian forces begin the invasion of British Somaliland.
- 1972The United States Senate ratifies the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.
- 1975A privately chartered Boeing 707 strikes a mountain peak and crashes near Agadir, Morocco, killing 188.
- 1977Tandy Corporation announces the TRS-80, one of the world’s first mass-produced personal computers.
- 1981Senegalese opposition parties, under the leadership of Mamadou Dia, launch the Antiimperialist Action Front – Suxxali Reew Mi.
- 2007Former Deputy Director of the Chilean secret police Raúl Iturriaga is captured after having been on the run following a conviction for kidnapping.
View the complete list of August 3 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jules Asner, Brian Gibson, John Safran, Chris Smither, David Chase, Akiko Kojima, Charity Rahmer, George Lindsey, George Beverly Shea, Maasa Sudo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 3, 1955.
Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd August 1955 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +246. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 4, 1962. Your incompatibility score is -259. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd August 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 3, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 215th day of 1955
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 31st Wednesday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 236 days
- Age on next birthday: 64 years old
- Days since birth: 23,140 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,713 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 784
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 11, 1987
- Age in dog years: 303 dog years old using a Kerry Blue Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1971 (+246)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 4, 1962 (-259)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1931 – James Tolkan, American actor and director; July 3, 1943 – Judith Durham, Australian singer-songwriter (The Seekers); September 12, 1970 – Nathan Larson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Shudder To Think, Hot One, and A Camp).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,761