Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 2003 was a Sunday and it was the 215th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,491 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 1,830 days or 5 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 186 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 11, 2035.
If a dog named Ailsa - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ailsa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ailsa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Gordon Scott
- 1935John Erman
- 1950John Landis
- 1958Lambert Wilson
- 1959Martin Atkins
- 1963Ed Roland
- 1984Carah Faye Charnow
- 1985Brent Kutzle
- 1990Shunya Shiraishi
- 2000Landry Bender
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1907Lawrence Brown, American trombonist and composer (d. 1988)
- 1920Max Fatchen, Australian journalist and author (d. 2012)
- 1936Edward Petherbridge, English actor
- 1945Eamon Dunphy, Irish footballer and journalist
- 1946John York, American bass player, songwriter, and producer
- 1951Jay North, American actor
- 1956Balwinder Sandhu, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1966Eric Esch, American wrestler, boxer, and mixed martial artist
- 1978Mariusz Jop, Polish footballer
- 2000Landry Bender, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 435Deposed Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople Nestorius, considered the originator of Nestorianism, is exiled by Roman Emperor Theodosius II to a monastery in Egypt.
- 1031Olaf II of Norway is canonized as Saint Olaf by Grimketel, the English Bishop of Selsey.
- 1527The first known letter from North America is sent by John Rut while at St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1645Thirty Years’ War: The Second Battle of Nördlingen sees French forces defeating those of the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1921Major League Baseball Commissioner Kenesaw Mountain Landis confirms the ban of the eight Chicago Black Sox, the day after they were acquitted by a Chicago court.
- 1929Jiddu Krishnamurti, tagged as the messianic “World Teacher”, shocks the Theosophy movement by dissolving the Order of the Star, the organisation built to support him.
- 1940World War II: Italian forces begin the invasion of British Somaliland.
- 1946Santa Claus Land, the world’s first themed amusement park, opens in Santa Claus, Indiana, United States.
- 1959Portugal’s state police force PIDE fires upon striking workers in Bissau, Portuguese Guinea, killing over 50 people.
- 1977The United States Senate begins its hearing on Project MKUltra.
View the complete list of historical events for August 3.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lisa Arch, Giorgos Theofanous, Ernest Borgnine, Sharon Lawrence, Jim Duggan, Margarete Schön, Lee Young, Kunal Kapoor, Pokwang, Aloe Blacc.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 3, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 9, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1973 – Mos Def, American rapper and actor (Black Star and Soulquarians); December 30, 1987 – Jake Cuenca, American-Filipino actor and footballer; April 18, 1980 – Laura Mennell, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,349