Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of August 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 30, 1927 was a Tuesday and it was the 242nd day of the year 1927. It was the 35th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,923 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,308 days or 30.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,149 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 8, 1959.
If a dog named Switch - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 466 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Switch will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Switch will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1848Andrew Onderdonk
- 1906Joan Blondell
- 1925Donald Symington
- 1937Jewel Brown
- 1939Elizabeth Ashley
- 1948Lewis Black
- 1959Mark "Jacko" Jackson
- 1987Tania Foster
- 1991Farid Mammadov
- 1994Heo Young-ji
View the complete list of August 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 30.
- 1923Nate Saint, American missionary and pilot (d. 1956)
- 1923Vic Seixas, American tennis player
- 1943Robert Crumb, American illustrator
- 1951Timothy Bottoms, American actor and producer
- 1958Muriel Gray, Scottish journalist and author
- 1972Pavel Nedvěd, Czech footballer
- 1980Angel Coulby, English actress
- 1980Antoinette Taus, Filipino-American actress and singer
- 1980Derrick Ward, American football player
- 1991Deorro, American DJ and producer
View the complete list of August 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Elijah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1464Pope Paul II succeeds Pope Pius II as the 211th pope.
- 1574Guru Ram Das becomes the Fourth Sikh Guru/Master.
- 1590Tokugawa Ieyasu enters Edo Castle. (Traditional Japanese date: August 1, 1590)
- 1727Anne, eldest daughter of King George II of Great Britain, is given the title Princess Royal.
- 1799The entire Dutch fleet is captured by British forces under the command of Sir Ralph Abercromby and Admiral Sir Charles Mitchell during the War of the Second Coalition.
- 1836The city of Houston is founded by Augustus Chapman Allen and John Kirby Allen
- 1909Burgess Shale fossils are discovered by Charles Doolittle Walcott.
- 1945Hong Kong is liberated from Japan by British Armed Forces.
- 1945The August Revolution ends as Emperor Bảo Đại abdicates, ending the Nguyễn dynasty.
- 1974A Belgrade–Dortmund express train derails at the main train station in Zagreb killing 153 passengers.
View the complete list of August 30 historical events.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 30, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elaine Paige, Tim Kang, Tom McGowan, Annika Norlin, Harriet Smithson, Phillip Noyce, Richard Jenkins, Andy Lee, Cris Kirkwood, Richard Belzer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 30 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 30, 1927.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th August 1927 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 20, 1939. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -232. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 30, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 242nd day of 1927
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 35th Tuesday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 46 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,923 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,308 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,149
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 8, 1959
- Age in dog years: 466 dog years old using a German Wirehaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 20, 1939 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-232)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VIII.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1931 – David Swift, English actor; October 29, 1990 – Eric Saade, Swedish singer (What's Up!); September 3, 1965 – Charlie Sheen, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,882