Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of August 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 30, 1942 was a Sunday and it was the 242nd day of the year 1942. It was the 35th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 343 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,877 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,626 days or 26.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 978 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 8, 1974.
If a dog named Whispers - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 410 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Whispers will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Whispers will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Fred MacMurray
- 1946Peggy Lipton
- 1949Peter Maffay
- 1963Paul Oakenfold
- 1967Frederique van der Wal
- 1976Sarah-Jane Potts
- 1980Antoinette Taus
- 1981Germán Legarreta
- 1989Bebe Rexha
- 1994Kwon So-hyun
View the complete list of August 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 30.
- 1797Mary Shelley, English author and playwright (d. 1851)
- 1890Samuel Frederick Henry Thompson, English captain and pilot (d. 1918)
- 1893Huey Long, American lawyer and politician, 40th Governor of Louisiana (d. 1935)
- 1916Shailendra, Pakistani-Indian songwriter (d. 1968)
- 1917Grand Duke Vladimir Kirillovich of Russia (d. 1992)
- 1918Ted Williams, American baseball player and manager (d. 2002)
- 1931Jack Swigert, American pilot and astronaut (d. 1982)
- 1976Mike Koplove, American baseball player
- 1977Elden Henson, American actor
- 1979Leon Lopez, English singer-songwriter and actor
View the complete list of August 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alfred’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1574Guru Ram Das becomes the Fourth Sikh Guru/Master.
- 1727Anne, eldest daughter of King George II of Great Britain, is given the title Princess Royal.
- 1799The entire Dutch fleet is captured by British forces under the command of Sir Ralph Abercromby and Admiral Sir Charles Mitchell during the War of the Second Coalition.
- 1800Gabriel Prosser postpones a planned slave rebellion in Richmond, Virginia, but is arrested before he can make it happen.
- 1813Creek War: Fort Mims massacre: Creek “Red Sticks” kill over 500 settlers (including over 250 armed militia) in Fort Mims, north of Mobile, Alabama.
- 1945Hong Kong is liberated from Japan by British Armed Forces.
- 1967Thurgood Marshall is confirmed as the first African American Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1984STS-41-D: The Space Shuttle Discovery takes off on its maiden voyage.
- 1991Dissolution of the Soviet Union: Azerbaijan declares independence from Soviet Union.
- 1997Diana, Princess of Wales, her companion Dodi Fayed and driver Henri Paul die in a car crash in Paris.
View the complete list of August 30 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 30, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Samantha Juste, Wilson Pickett, Roger Smith, Brian Greenway, Jaime Bergman, Alan Bates, Jeremy Piven, Don Henderson, Alan McGee, Billy Edd Wheeler.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 30 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 30, 1942.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th August 1942 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 14, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +114. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 18, 1927. Your score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Newfoundland approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 30, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 242nd day of 1942
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 35th Sunday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 343 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 28,877 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,626 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 978
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 8, 1974
- Age in dog years: 410 dog years old using a Belgian Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: May 14, 1941 (+114)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 18, 1927 (-153)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VIII.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1978 – Ian Somerhalder, American actor; January 17, 1974 – Danny Bhoy, Scottish comedian and actor; March 4, 1991 – Diandra Newlin, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,856