Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of August 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 30, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 243rd day of the year 1980. It was the 35th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,204 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,735 days or 12.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 481 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 8, 2012.
If a dog named Moss - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 191 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Moss will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Moss will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1848Andrew Onderdonk
- 1922Regina Resnik
- 1925Donald Symington
- 1928Johnny Mann
- 1953Lech Majewski
- 1959Mark "Jacko" Jackson
- 1966Michael Michele
- 1985Holly Weston
- 1987Tania Foster
- 1989Bebe Rexha
View the complete list of August 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 30.
- 1860Isaac Levitan, Russian painter and illustrator (d. 1900)
- 1901John Gunther, American journalist and author (d. 1970)
- 1906Joan Blondell, American actress and singer (d. 1979)
- 1908Fred MacMurray, American actor and singer (d. 1991)
- 1941Sue MacGregor, English journalist and radio host
- 1943Nigel Hall, English sculptor and academic
- 1954Alexander Lukashenko, Belarusian marshal and politician, 1st President of Belarus
- 1960Gary Gordon, American sergeant, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1993)
- 1979Niki Chow, Hong Kong actress and singer
- 1994Kwon So-hyun, South Korean singer-songwriter and actress (4Minute)
View the complete list of August 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1363Beginning date of the Battle of Lake Poyang; the forces of two Chinese rebel leaders — Chen Youliang and Zhu Yuanzhang — are pitted against each other in what is one of the largest naval battles in history, during the last decade of the ailing, Mongol-led Yuan dynasty.
- 1574Guru Ram Das becomes the Fourth Sikh Guru/Master.
- 1727Anne, eldest daughter of King George II of Great Britain, is given the title Princess Royal.
- 1800Gabriel Prosser postpones a planned slave rebellion in Richmond, Virginia, but is arrested before he can make it happen.
- 1835Melbourne is founded.
- 1940The Second Vienna Award reassigns the territory of Northern Transylvania from Romania to Hungary.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Alam el Halfa begins.
- 1956The Lake Pontchartrain Causeway opens.
- 1991Dissolution of the Soviet Union: Azerbaijan declares independence from Soviet Union.
- 2014Prime Minister of Lesotho Tom Thabane flees to South Africa as the army allegedly stages a coup.
View the complete list of August 30 historical events.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 30, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yakkun Sakurazuka, Kathryn Fiore, A.J. Trauth, Dorothea Jordan, Arden Cho, Kirk Alyn, David Knopfler, Junior Wells, Julie Gibson, Mark McKinney.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 30 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 30, 1980.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th August 1980 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 12, 1989. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 26, 1973. Your incompatibility score is -174. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sailing by Christopher Cross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 30, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1350. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 30th August 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 30, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 243rd day of 1980
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 35th Saturday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 40 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 14,204 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,735 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 481
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 8, 2012
- Age in dog years: 191 dog years old using a Irish Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 12, 1989 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 26, 1973 (-174)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Sailing by Christopher Cross (August 30, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 16, 1981 – Allison Crowe, Canadian singer-songwriter; June 12, 1915 – Priscilla Lane, American actress and singer (d. 1995); April 1, 1980 – Yūko Takeuchi, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,073