Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of August 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 5, 1934 was a Sunday and it was the 217th day of the year 1934. It was the 31st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,825 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,608 days or 29.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,078 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 13, 1966.
If a dog named Gronk - a Plott breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 411 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gronk will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gronk will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Reginald Owen
- 1929Don Matheson
- 1960Vivian Kubrick
- 1968Funkmaster Flex
- 1969Paola Volpato
- 1970James Gunn
- 1980Vatsal Sheth
- 1984Helene Fischer
- 1998Mimi Keene
View the complete list of August 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 5.
- 1827Deodoro da Fonseca, Brazilian field marshal and politician, 1st President of Brazil (d. 1892)
- 1922Frank Stranahan, American golfer (d. 2013)
- 1947Greg Leskiw, Canadian guitarist and songwriter (The Guess Who)
- 1952Tamás Faragó, Hungarian water polo player
- 1960Seth Swirsky, American singer-songwriter
- 1961Tim Wilson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2014)
- 1975Dan Hipgrave, English guitarist and journalist (Toploader)
- 1975Eicca Toppinen, Finnish cellist and composer (Apocalyptica)
- 1976Marians Pahars, Latvian footballer and manager
- 1985Gil Vermouth, Israeli footballer
View the complete list of August 5 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OAKEGKZPN? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters OAKEGKZPN. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1068Byzantine–Norman wars: Italo-Normans begin a nearly-three-year siege of Bari.
- 1305William Wallace, who led the Scottish resistance against England, is captured by the English near Glasgow and transported to London where he is put on trial and executed.
- 1388The Battle of Otterburn, a border skirmish between the Scottish and the English in Northern England, is fought near Otterburn.
- 1914In Cleveland, Ohio, the first electric traffic light is installed.
- 1944World War II: Possibly the biggest prison breakout in history occurs as 545 Japanese POWs attempt to escape outside the town of Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1949In Ecuador, an earthquake destroys 50 towns and kills more than 6,000.
- 1949The Mann Gulch fire kills 13 firefighters in Montana.
- 1957American Bandstand, a show dedicated to the teenage “baby-boomers” by playing the songs and showing popular dances of the time, debuts on the ABC television network.
- 1989General elections are held in Nicaragua with the Sandinista National Liberation Front winning a majority.
- 2015The Gold King Mine waste water spill releases 3 million gallons of heavy metal toxin tailings and waste water into the Animas River in Colorado.
View the complete list of August 5 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 5, and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carolyn Murphy, Patricia Barber, Saundra Santiago, Terry O'Quinn, Jean Benguigui, Alyssa Diaz, Cecil Kellaway, Miguel Ángel Silvestre, Patty Griffin, Darren Robinson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 5 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 5, 1934.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th August 1934 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 20, 1951. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +122. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 6, 1962. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 55,828 times in the year 1934. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 5, 1934. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 217th day of 1934
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 31st Sunday of 1934
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 317 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 31,825 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,608 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,078
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 13, 1966
- Age in dog years: 411 dog years old using a Plott breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: February 20, 1951 (+122)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 6, 1962 (-134)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 55,828 babies
- Roman numerals: V.VIII.MCMXXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 5, 1990 – Parvathy Nair, Indian actress; July 19, 1925 – Sue Thompson, American singer; September 28, 1949 – Jim Henshaw, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,858