Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1934 was a Tuesday and it was the 219th day of the year 1934. It was the 32nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,059 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,353 days or 28.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,052 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 15, 1966.
If a dog named Jubil - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 436 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jubil will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jubil will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Kermit Love
- 1928Romeo Muller
- 1947Sofia Rotaru
- 1957Caroline Aaron
- 1958Bruce Dickinson
- 1963Hiroaki Hirata
- 1979Jason Ruta
- 1984Tooba Siddiqui
- 1987Mimi Paley
View the complete list of August 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1890Elizabeth Gurley Flynn, American author and activist (d. 1964)
- 1932Abebe Bikila, Ethiopian runner (d. 1973)
- 1933Eddie Firmani, South African footballer and manager
- 1943Alain Corneau, French director and screenwriter (d. 2010)
- 1964Peter Niven, Scottish jockey
- 1971Sydney Penny, American actress and producer
- 1975Rebecca Kleefisch, American journalist and politician, 44th Lieutenant Governor of Wisconsin
- 1978Cirroc Lofton, American actor
- 1979Nicole Tubiola, American actress
- 1987Sidney Crosby, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of August 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 626The Avar and Slav armies leave the siege of Constantinople.
- 1782George Washington orders the creation of the Badge of Military Merit to honor soldiers wounded in battle. It is later renamed to the more poetic Purple Heart.
- 1791American troops destroy the Miami town of Kenapacomaqua near the site of present-day Logansport, Indiana in the Northwest Indian War.
- 1858The first Australian rules football match is played between Melbourne Grammar and Scotch College.
- 1940World War II: Alsace-Lorraine is annexed by the Third Reich.
- 1959Explorer program: Explorer 6 launches from the Atlantic Missile Range in Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- 1959The Lincoln Memorial design on the U.S. penny goes into circulation. It replaces the “sheaves of wheat” design, and was minted until 2008.
- 1962Canadian-born American pharmacologist Frances Oldham Kelsey awarded the U.S. President’s Award for Distinguished Federal Civilian Service for her refusal to authorize thalidomide.
- 1976Viking program: Viking 2 enters orbit around Mars.
- 2013A bombing in a market in Karachi, Pakistan, kills eleven people.
View the complete list of August 7 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7, and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rudy Fernandez, Dean Brooks, Terry Lester, Norm Grabowski, Selena Gomez, Nele-Liis Vaiksoo, Cory Wells, Amber Heard, Slavi Trifonov, Monika Schnarre.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 7, 1934.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th August 1934 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 9, 1938. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 6, 1962. Your incompatibility score is -174. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 55,828 times in the year 1934. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 7, 1934. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 219th day of 1934
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 32nd Tuesday of 1934
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 353 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,059 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,353 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,052
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 15, 1966
- Age in dog years: 436 dog years old using a Berger Picard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: March 9, 1938 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 6, 1962 (-174)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 55,828 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VIII.MCMXXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 9, 1962 – Dave Gahan, English singer-songwriter (Depeche Mode); March 10, 1957 – Shannon Tweed, Canadian-American model and actress; December 25, 1945 – Rick Berman, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,841