Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1984 was a Tuesday and it was the 220th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 10 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,043 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 408 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Carl Switzer
- 1942Tobin Bell
- 1945Kenny Ireland
- 1960David Duchovny
- 1971Rachel York
- 1971Sydney Penny
- 1977Samantha Ronson
- 1979Eric Johnson
- 1980Aurélie Claudel
- 1982Brit Marling
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 7.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1910Freddie Slack, American pianist and bandleader (d. 1965)
- 1937Zoltán Berczik, Hungarian table tennis player and coach (d. 2011)
- 1942Caetano Veloso, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1973Zane Lowe, New Zealand radio and television host
- 1982Marquise Hill, American football player (d. 2007)
- 1988Beanie Wells, American football player
- 1988Melody Oliveria, American blogger
- 1990Helen Flanagan, English actress
- 1991Mike Trout, American baseball player
- 1992Adam Yates, English cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1679The brigantine Le Griffon, commissioned by René-Robert Cavelier, Sieur de La Salle, is towed to the south-eastern end of the Niagara River, to become the first ship to sail the upper Great Lakes of North America.
- 1782George Washington orders the creation of the Badge of Military Merit to honor soldiers wounded in battle. It is later renamed to the more poetic Purple Heart.
- 1938The Holocaust: The building of Mauthausen concentration camp begins.
- 1946The government of the Soviet Union presented a note to its Turkish counterparts which refuted the latter’s sovereignty over the Turkish Straits, thus beginning the Turkish Straits crisis.
- 1947Thor Heyerdahl’s balsa wood raft the Kon-Tiki, smashes into the reef at Raroia in the Tuamotu Islands after a 101-day, 7000 km journey across the Pacific Ocean in an attempt to prove that pre-historic peoples could have traveled from South America.
- 1959Explorer program: Explorer 6 launches from the Atlantic Missile Range in Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- 1959The Lincoln Memorial design on the U.S. penny goes into circulation. It replaces the “sheaves of wheat” design, and was minted until 2008.
- 1962Canadian-born American pharmacologist Frances Oldham Kelsey awarded the U.S. President’s Award for Distinguished Federal Civilian Service for her refusal to authorize thalidomide.
- 1970California judge Harold Haley is taken hostage in his courtroom and killed during an effort to free George Jackson from police custody.
- 1985Takao Doi, Mamoru Mohri and Chiaki Mukai are chosen to be Japan’s first astronauts.
View the complete list of historical events for August 7.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chubby Wise, Stephen Nichols, George Abbott, Carla Gugino, Burt Bacharach, Nanette Bordeaux, Link Wray, O. J. Simpson, Sheila E., James Corden.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 7, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ghostbusters by Ray Parker, Jr. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 11, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1922 – Dina Pathak, Indian actress and director (d. 2002); April 27, 1966 – Matt Reeves, American director, producer, and screenwriter; September 17, 1961 – Ty Tabor, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (King's X, Platypus, and The Jelly Jam).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,140