Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1988 was a Sunday and it was the 220th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,664 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 361 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Billie Burke
- 1939Anjanette Comer
- 1944David Rasche
- 1950Rodney Crowell
- 1968Lynn Strait
- 1972Greg Serano
- 1979Eric Johnson
- 1980Aurélie Claudel
- 1984Tooba Siddiqui
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 7.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1779Carl Ritter, German geographer and academic (d. 1859)
- 1935Rahsaan Roland Kirk, American saxophonist and composer (d. 1977)
- 1945Kenny Ireland, Scottish actor and director (d. 2014)
- 1948Antonis Vardis, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 2014)
- 1962Alison Brown, American banjo player, songwriter, and producer (Northern Lights)
- 1968Francesca Gregorini, Italian-American director and screenwriter
- 1971Rachel York, American actress and singer
- 1975Gaahl, Norwegian singer-songwriter (God Seed, Gaahlskagg, Wardruna, and Trelldom)
- 1983Tina O'Brien, English actress
- 1987Sidney Crosby, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 322 BCBattle of Crannon between Athens and Macedonia.
- 1782George Washington orders the creation of the Badge of Military Merit to honor soldiers wounded in battle. It is later renamed to the more poetic Purple Heart.
- 1794U.S. President George Washington invokes the Militia Acts of 1792 to suppress the Whiskey Rebellion in western Pennsylvania.
- 1858The first Australian rules football match is played between Melbourne Grammar and Scotch College.
- 1890Anna Månsdotter becomes the last woman in Sweden to be executed, for the 1889 Yngsjö murder.
- 1955Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering, the precursor to Sony, sells its first transistor radios in Japan.
- 1966Race riots occur in Lansing, Michigan.
- 1985Takao Doi, Mamoru Mohri and Chiaki Mukai are chosen to be Japan’s first astronauts.
- 1989U.S. Congressman Mickey Leland (D-TX) and 15 others die in a plane crash in Ethiopia.
- 2012Three gunmen kill 19 people in a church near Okene, Nigeria.
View the complete list of historical events for August 7.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Izzy Miller, William Guest, Noriko Eguchi, Summer Bishil, Jake Thackray, Kaori Mizumori, Charles Reisner, Martin Lawrence, Eric Peterson, Jean Carmet.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 7, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Roll With It by Steve Winwood as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 13, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 15, 1994 – Saffron Coomber, English actress; October 7, 1917 – June Allyson, American actress and singer (d. 2006); June 25, 1932 – George Sluizer, French-Dutch director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,089