Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of August 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 7, 1988 was a Sunday and it was the 220th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 70 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,522 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 356 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Kermit Love
- 1918Poni Adams
- 1924Kenneth Kendall
- 1928James Randi
- 1942B. J. Thomas
- 1942Carlos Monzón
- 1978Cirroc Lofton
- 1981Randy Wayne
- 1983Murat Dalkılıç
- 1986Altair Jarabo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 7.
- 1282Elizabeth of Rhuddlan (d. 1316)
- 1884Billie Burke, American actress and singer (d. 1970)
- 1884Nikolai Triik, Estonian painter and illustrator (d. 1940)
- 1903Louis Leakey, Kenyan-English palaeontologist and archaeologist (d. 1972)
- 1913George Van Eps, American guitarist (d. 1998)
- 1948Antonis Vardis, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 2014)
- 1959Koenraad Elst, Belgian orientalist and author
- 1964Peter Niven, Scottish jockey
- 1968Francesca Gregorini, Italian-American director and screenwriter
- 1975Edgar Rentería, Colombian baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 461Roman Emperor Majorian is beheaded near the river Iria in north-west Italy following his arrest and deposition by the magister militum Ricimer.
- 1782George Washington orders the creation of the Badge of Military Merit to honor soldiers wounded in battle. It is later renamed to the more poetic Purple Heart.
- 1789The United States Department of War is established.
- 1938The Holocaust: The building of Mauthausen concentration camp begins.
- 1955Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering, the precursor to Sony, sells its first transistor radios in Japan.
- 1976Viking program: Viking 2 enters orbit around Mars.
- 1981The Washington Star ceases all operations after 128 years of publication.
- 1985The White House Farm murders took place near the English village of Tolleshunt D'Arcy, Essex, England.
- 1987Lynne Cox becomes first person to swim from the United States to the Soviet Union, crossing from Little Diomede Island in Alaska to Big Diomede in the Soviet Union
- 1999The Chechnya-based Islamic International Brigade invades neighboring Dagestan.
View the complete list of historical events for August 7.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 7 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Maclean, Felix Dexter, Harindranath Chattopadhyay, Jay-Z, Walter Egan, Derek Nimmo, Angela Lindvall, Deborah Warner, Mariel Hemingway, Jon Lindstrom.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 7 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 7, 1988.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Roll With It by Steve Winwood as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 13, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 19, 1911 – Simone Renant, French actress (d. 2004); October 15, 1972 – Sandra Kim, Belgian singer; December 6, 1956 – Peter Buck, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (R.E.M., Hindu Love Gods, The Minus 5, Tuatara, Tired Pony, and The Baseball Project).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 913