Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of December 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 15, 1923 was a Saturday and it was the 349th day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,460 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,167 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Zac - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 474 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zac will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Zac will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Kasey Rogers
- 1950Melanie Chartoff
- 1957Laura Molina
- 1958Carlo J. Caparas
- 1966Molly Price
- 1967Ami Kawai
- 1968Garrett Wang
- 1970Michael Shanks
- 1972Stuart Townsend
- 1983Ronnie Radke
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 15.
- 37Nero, Roman emperor (d. 68)
- 1894Josef Imbach, Swiss sprinter (d. 1964)
- 1916Maurice Wilkins, New Zealand-English physicist and biologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2004)
- 1948Cassandra Harris, Australian actress (d. 1991)
- 1949Don Johnson, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1961Karin Resetarits, Austrian journalist and politician
- 1963David Wingate, American basketball player
- 1967Ami Kawai, Japanese actress
- 1970Lawrence Funderburke, American basketball player
- 1972Stuart Townsend, Irish actor and director
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1167Sicilian Chancellor Stephen du Perche moves the royal court to Messina to prevent a rebellion.
- 1467Stephen III of Moldavia defeats Matthias Corvinus of Hungary, with the latter being injured thrice, at the Battle of Baia.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Nashville – Union forces under George Thomas almost completely destroy the Army of Tennessee under John Hood.
- 1906The London Underground’s Great Northern, Piccadilly and Brompton Railway opens.
- 1914A gas explosion at Mitsubishi Hōjō coal mine, in Kyushu, Japan, kills 687.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Mount Austen, the Galloping Horse, and the Sea Horse begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign.
- 1945Occupation of Japan: General Douglas MacArthur orders that Shinto be abolished as the state religion of Japan.
- 1960King Mahendra of Nepal suspends the country’s constitution, dissolves parliament, dismisses the cabinet, and imposes direct rule.
- 1994Palau becomes a member of the United Nations.
- 2009Boeing’s 787 Dreamliner makes its maiden flight from Seattle, Washington.
View the complete list of historical events for December 15.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 15 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Swan, Merle Oberon, Kyousuke Hamao, Susan Penhaligon, Audrey Meadows, Niels Arestrup, Armin van Buuren, Bill Duggan, Stockard Channing, Niña Jose.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 15 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 15, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 1, 1965 – Ted King, American actor; September 21, 1980 – Kareena Kapoor Khan, Indian actress and singer; February 27, 1930 – Peter Stone, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,129