Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of December 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 15, 1923 was a Saturday and it was the 349th day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,187 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,158 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Kasey Rogers
- 1936Joe D'Amato
- 1955Paul Simonon
- 1964Paul Kaye
- 1966Manos Papayiannis
- 1968Garrett Wang
- 1978Ned Brower
- 1981Najoua Belyzel
- 1982George O. Gore II
- 1988Emily Head
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 15.
- 1909Sattar Bahlulzade, Azerbaijani-Russian painter (d. 1974)
- 1913Roger Gaudry, Canadian chemist and businessman (d. 2001)
- 1920Kurt Schaffenberger, German-American sergeant and illustrator (d. 2002)
- 1928Ernest Ashworth, American singer (d. 2009)
- 1931Klaus Rifbjerg, Danish author and poet (d. 2015)
- 1936Joe D'Amato, Italian director and producer (d. 1999)
- 1964Katsunori Takahashi, Japanese singer and actor
- 1967David Howells, English footballer and coach
- 1986Iveta Mazáčová, Czech sprinter
- 1991Jehue Gordon, Trinidadian hurdler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1913Nicaragua becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires Convention.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Mount Austen, the Galloping Horse, and the Sea Horse begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign.
- 1946The first election to the Representative Assembly of French India was held.
- 1960King Mahendra of Nepal suspends the country’s constitution, dissolves parliament, dismisses the cabinet, and imposes direct rule.
- 1961Adolf Eichmann is sentenced to death after being found guilty by an Israeli court of 15 criminal charges, including charges of crimes against humanity, crimes against the Jewish people, and membership of an outlawed organization.
- 1970The South Korean ferry Namyong Ho capsizes in the Korea Strait, killing over 300 people.
- 1994Palau becomes a member of the United Nations.
- 2001The Leaning Tower of Pisa reopens after 11 years and $27,000,000 spent to fortify it, without fixing its famous lean.
- 2006First flight of the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II.
- 2010A boat carrying 90 asylum seekers crashes into rocks off the coast of Christmas Island, Australia, killing 48 people.
View the complete list of historical events for December 15.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 15 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Atom Egoyan, John Dye, Jack Davenport, Yuki Kashiwagi, Paul Schneider, Jen Johnson, Lee Loughnane, Myrtle Sarrosa, Michael Durrell, Karl Wallinger.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 15 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 15, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 30, 1971 – Megan Fahlenbock, Canadian actress; January 18, 1974 – Maulik Pancholy, American actor and singer; June 27, 1989 – Matthew Lewis, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 997