Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of December 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 15, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 349th day of the year 1929. It was the 50th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,476 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,825 days or 29.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,100 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 23, 1961.
If a dog named Soca - a Samoyed breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Soca will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Soca will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Bob Todd
- 1933Tim Conway
- 1942Geoffrey Davies
- 1945Thaao Penghlis
- 1955Paul Simonon
- 1957Laura Molina
- 1963Norman J. Grossfeld
- 1964Katsunori Takahashi
- 1980Sergio Pizzorno
- 1981Brendan Fletcher
View the complete list of December 15 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 15.
- 1875Emil Voigt, American gymnast (d. 1961)
- 1902Robert F. Bradford, American lawyer and politician, 57th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1983)
- 1918Jeff Chandler, American actor and singer (d. 1961)
- 1952Rudi Protrudi, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Fuzztones)
- 1953J. M. DeMatteis, American author
- 1955Hector Sants, English banker
- 1970Frankie Dettori, Italian jockey
- 1971Clint Lowery, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Sevendust, Dark New Day, and Call Me No One)
- 1971Necati Şaşmaz, Turkish actor
- 1972Stuart Townsend, Irish actor and director
View the complete list of December 15 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 533Vandalic War: Byzantine general Belisarius defeats the Vandals, commanded by King Gelimer, at the Battle of Tricamarum.
- 1167Sicilian Chancellor Stephen du Perche moves the royal court to Messina to prevent a rebellion.
- 1791The United States Bill of Rights becomes law when ratified by the Virginia General Assembly.
- 1890Hunkpapa Lakota leader Sitting Bull is killed on Standing Rock Indian Reservation, leading to the Wounded Knee Massacre.
- 1914World War I: The Serbian Army recaptures Belgrade from the invading Austro-Hungarian Army.
- 1933The Twenty-first Amendment to the United States Constitution officially becomes effective, repealing the Eighteenth Amendment that prohibited the sale, manufacture, and transportation of alcohol.
- 1941The Holocaust: German troops murder over 15,000 Jews at Drobytsky Yar, a ravine southeast of the city of Kharkiv, Ukraine, Soviet Union.
- 1954The Charter for the Kingdom of the Netherlands is signed.
- 1981A suicide car bombing targeting the Iraqi embassy in Beirut, Lebanon, levels the embassy and kills 61 people, including Iraq’s ambassador to Lebanon. The attack is considered the first modern suicide bombing.
- 1994Palau becomes a member of the United Nations.
View the complete list of December 15 historical events.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 15, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aaron Eckhart, Rupert Friend, Todd Glass, Marko Matvere, Jerod Mixon, Ajay Jadeja, Jodie Foster, Maria de Medeiros, Kristina Wayborn, Katie Price.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 15 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 15, 1929.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th December 1929 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 3, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +197. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 14, 1906. Your incompatibility score is -187. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 15, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 349th day of 1929
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 50th Sunday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 31 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,476 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,825 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,100
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 23, 1961
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a Samoyed breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: August 3, 1955 (+197)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 14, 1906 (-187)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1935 – Peret, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2014); January 19, 1943 – Petchara Chaowarat, Thai actress; January 21, 1976 – Emma Bunton, English singer-songwriter and actress (Spice Girls).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,771