Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of December 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 16, 1928 was a Sunday and it was the 351st day of the year 1928. It was the 51st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,679 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,226 days or 30.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,141 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 24, 1960.
If a dog named Cuyo - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cuyo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cuyo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Eulalio González
- 1934Louis Waldon
- 1948Christopher Biggins
- 1959Larry Poindexter
- 1961Gretchen Palmer
- 1964Gail Harris
- 1967Miranda Otto
- 1968Peter Dante
- 1973Scott Storch
- 1975Jonathan Scarfe
View the complete list of December 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 16.
- 1787Mary Russell Mitford, English author and playwright (d. 1855)
- 1882Jack Hobbs, English cricketer and journalist (d. 1963)
- 1939Gordon Miller, English high jumper
- 1946Charles Dennis, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1946Christopher Ellison, English actor
- 1959Alexander Lebedev, Russian businessman and politician
- 1970Daniel Cosgrove, American actor
- 1979Jessie Ward, American wrestler and producer
- 1982Justin Mentell, American actor (d. 2010)
- 1993Jyoti Amge, Indian actress
View the complete list of December 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Vernon’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1826Benjamin W. Edwards rides into Mexican-controlled Nacogdoches, Texas, and declares himself ruler of the Republic of Fredonia.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Nashville – Major General George Thomas’s Union forces defeat Lieutenant General John Bell Hood’s Confederate Army of Tennessee.
- 1918Vincas Mickevičius-Kapsukas declares the formation of the Lithuanian Soviet Socialist Republic.
- 1930Bank robber Herman Lamm and members of his crew are killed by a 200-strong posse, following a botched bank robbery in Clinton, Indiana.
- 1938Adolf Hitler institutes the Cross of Honour of the German Mother.
- 1942The Holocaust: Schutzstaffel chief Heinrich Himmler orders that Roma candidates for extermination be deported to Auschwitz.
- 1978Cleveland, Ohio, becomes the first major American city to default on its financial obligations since the Great Depression.
- 1986Gennady Kolbin replaces Dinmukhamed Konayev as First Secretary of the Kazakh Communist Party, prompting the Jeltoqsan protests which began the next day.
- 1989Romanian Revolution: Protests break out in Timișoara, Romania, in response to an attempt by the government to evict dissident Hungarian pastor László Tőkés.
- 1991Kazakhstan declares independence from the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of December 16 historical events.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 16, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cindy Carol, Lee Seung-gi, Ed Begley, Jr., Raini Rodriguez, J. Alexander, Georgie Parker, Luisa Ranieri, Diamanda Galás, Kristine Hermosa, Maricel Soriano.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 16 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 16, 1928.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th December 1928 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 13, 1956. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +181. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 15, 1907. Your score is -169. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1100. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 16, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 351st day of 1928
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 51st Sunday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 289 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,679 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,226 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,141
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 24, 1960
- Age in dog years: 388 dog years old using a Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: April 13, 1956 (+181)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 15, 1907 (-169)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.XII.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1970 – Steven Page, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Barenaked Ladies); October 21, 1924 – Joyce Randolph, American actress; January 9, 1940 – Al Downing, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,856