Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of December 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 20, 1926 was a Monday and it was the 354th day of the year 1926. It was the 51st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,416 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,805 days or 32.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,199 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 28, 1958.
If a dog named Oodong - a Golden Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oodong will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Oodong will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Melanie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1861Ferdinand Bonn
- 1869Charley Grapewin
- 1931Terry Sanders
- 1932John Hillerman
- 1948Alan Parsons
- 1957Billy Bragg
- 1960Kim Ki-duk
- 1975Jaydy Michel
- 1976Jang Hyuk
- 1983Lucy Pinder
View the complete list of December 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 20.
- 1865Elsie de Wolfe, American actress and interior decorator (d. 1950)
- 1894Robert Menzies, Australian lawyer and politician, 12th Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1978)
- 1901Robert J. Van de Graaff, American physicist and academic, invented the Van de Graaff generator (d. 1967)
- 1927Charlie Callas, American actor and drummer (d. 2011)
- 1938John Harbison, American composer and academic
- 1948Mitsuko Uchida, Japanese-English pianist
- 1954Michael Badalucco, American actor and producer
- 1970Jörg Schmidt, German footballer
- 1976Aubrey Huff, American baseball player and radio host
- 1998Ivett Tóth, Hungarian figure skater
View the complete list of December 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1192Richard I of England is captured and imprisoned by Leopold V of Austria on his way home to England after signing a treaty with Saladin ending the Third Crusade.
- 1808Peninsular War: The Siege of Zaragoza begins.
- 1860South Carolina becomes the first state to attempt to secede from the United States.
- 1955Cardiff is proclaimed the capital city of Wales, United Kingdom.
- 1957The initial production version of the Boeing 707 makes its first flight.
- 1959Unknown attackers murder the Walker family in Osprey, Florida.
- 1984The Summit Tunnel fire is the largest underground fire in history, as a freight train carrying over 1 million liters of gasoline derails near the town of Todmorden, England, in the Pennines.
- 1996NeXT merges with Apple Computer, starting the path to Mac OS X.
- 2005Aleksandër Moisiu University was founded in Durrës, Albania.
- 2007Elizabeth II becomes the oldest monarch of the United Kingdom, surpassing Queen Victoria, who lived for 81 years, 7 months and 29 days.
View the complete list of December 20 historical events.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 20, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thierry Le Luron, Jade Puget, Iman Crosson, Danny Worsnop, Hattie Jacques, Louise Brooks, Roland Emmerich, Tom Mison, Daniel Arenas, Sigrid Holmquist.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 20 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 20, 1926.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th December 1926 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 21, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 2, 1909. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 20, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 354th day of 1926
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 51st Monday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 13 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,416 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,805 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,199
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 28, 1958
- Age in dog years: 452 dog years old using a Golden Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 21, 1954 (+180)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 2, 1909 (-127)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.XII.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1944 – Charles Burnett, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; November 21, 1937 – Ingrid Pitt, Polish-English actress (d. 2010); July 6, 1980 – Joell Ortiz, American rapper (Slaughterhouse).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,808