Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of December 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 20, 1949 was a Tuesday and it was the 354th day of the year 1949. It was the 51st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,056 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,685 days or 23.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 882 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 28, 1981.
If a dog named Vigo - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vigo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Vigo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Terry Sanders
- 1952Sky Gilbert
- 1961Mohammad Fouad
- 1969Brian O'Halloran
- 1982David Cook
- 1982Keny Arkana
- 1983Adrián Varela
- 1983Jonah Hill
- 1983Lucy Pinder
- 1989Allan Hyde
View the complete list of December 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 20.
- 1626Veit Ludwig von Seckendorff, German scholar and politician (d. 1692)
- 1873Mehmet Akif Ersoy, Turkish poet, academic, and politician (d. 1936)
- 1898Irene Dunne, American actress and singer (d. 1990)
- 1922Beverly Pepper, American sculptor and painter
- 1948Alan Parsons, English keyboard player and producer (The Alan Parsons Project)
- 1969Bobby Phills, American basketball player (d. 2000)
- 1973David Nedohin, Canadian curler and sportscaster
- 1978Geremi Njitap, Cameroon footballer
- 1982David Cook, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Axium and Midwest Kings)
- 1986Anoop Desai, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of December 20 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters WXSAUWEA? Check your answers here: Words with these letters WXSAUWEA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 217The papacy of Zephyrinus ends. Callixtus I is elected as the sixteenth pope, but is opposed by the theologian Hippolytus who accuses him of laxity and of being a Modalist, one who denies any distinction between the three persons of the Trinity.
- 1915World War I: The last Australian troops are evacuated from Gallipoli.
- 1967A Pennsylvania Railroad Budd Metroliner exceeds 155 mph on their New York Division, also present day Amtrak’s Northeast Corridor.
- 1971The international aid organization Doctors Without Borders is founded by Bernard Kouchner and a group of journalists in Paris, France.
- 1977Djibouti and Vietnam join the United Nations.
- 1985Pope John Paul II announces the institution of World Youth Day.
- 1991A Missouri court sentences the Palestinian militant Zein Isa and his wife Maria to death for the honor killing of their daughter Palestina.
- 1995American Airlines Flight 965, a Boeing 757, crashes into a mountain 50 km north of Cali, Colombia killing 159.
- 1999Macau is handed over to China by Portugal.
- 2013China successfully launches the Bolivian Túpac Katari 1 from the Xichang Satellite Launch Center.
View the complete list of December 20 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 20, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Analeigh Tipton, George Clooney, Herbert Grönemeyer, Kirko Bangz, Masafumi Gotoh, Alice Hirose, Erzsi Kovács, Marilyn Martin, Sue Lyon, Salil Ankola.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 20 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 20, 1949.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th December 1949 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 16, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 17, 1951. Your score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 20, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 354th day of 1949
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 51st Tuesday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 242 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,056 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,685 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 882
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 28, 1981
- Age in dog years: 339 dog years old using a American English Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: May 16, 1965 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 17, 1951 (-179)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.XII.MCMXLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1934 – Maggie Smith, English actress; April 16, 1973 – Bonnie Pink, Japanese singer-songwriter; April 15, 1975 – Philip Labonte, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (All That Remains and Shadows Fall).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,891