Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 1924 was a Sunday and it was the 356th day of the year 1924. It was the 51st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,361 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,454 days or 31.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,163 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 29, 1956.
If a dog named Pii - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 443 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pii will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pii will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1866Maud Gonne
- 1915Werner von Trapp
- 1937Jane Fonda
- 1946Carl Wilson
- 1957Ray Romano
- 1984Andrea Jeremiah
- 1984Sarah Mutch
- 1985Kotaro Yanagi
- 1987Ryza Cenon
View the complete list of December 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1118Thomas Becket, English archbishop and saint (d. 1170)
- 1832John H. Ketcham, American general and politician (d. 1906)
- 1889Sewall Wright, American geneticist and biologist (d. 1988)
- 1922Itubwa Amram, Nauruan pastor and politician (d. 1989)
- 1934Giuseppina Leone, Italian sprinter
- 1954Chris Evert, American tennis player and coach
- 1954Tsurutaro Kataoka, Japanese boxer, television personality, actor, and artist
- 1981Mohammed Jabarah, Kuwaiti terrorist
- 1982Tom Payne, English actor
- 1984Darren Potter, Irish footballer
View the complete list of December 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69The Roman Senate declares Vespasian as Roman emperor, the last in the Year of the Four Emperors.
- 1598Battle of Curalaba: The revolting Mapuche, led by cacique Pelentaru, inflict a major defeat on Spanish troops in southern Chile.
- 1832Egyptian–Ottoman War: Egyptian forces decisively defeat Ottoman troops at the Battle of Konya.
- 1861Medal of Honor: Public Resolution 82, containing a provision for a Navy Medal of Valor, is signed into law by President Abraham Lincoln.
- 1872Challenger expedition: HMS Challenger, commanded by Captain George Nares, sails from Portsmouth, England.
- 1907The Chilean Army commits a massacre of at least 2,000 striking saltpeter miners in Iquique, Chile.
- 1936First flight of the Junkers Ju 88 multi-role combat aircraft.
- 1941World War II: A formal treaty of alliance between Thailand and Japan is signed in the presence of the Emerald Buddha in Wat Phra Kaew, Thailand.
- 1963The episode of intercommunal violence called “Bloody Christmas” begins in Cyprus, ultimately resulting in the displacement of 25,000-30,000 Turkish Cypriots and destruction of more than 100 villages.
- 1988A bomb explodes on board Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland, killing 270.
View the complete list of December 21 historical events.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21, and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Choi, Olympia Dukakis, Mark Moses, Joyce Redman, Giannis Dalianidis, Ted McGinley, Sammy Kershaw, Colin Blunstone, Mary-Margaret Humes, Mandy Rice-Davies.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 21, 1924.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st December 1924 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 23, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 26, 1951. Your incompatibility score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 725. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,798 times in the year 1924. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 21, 1924. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 356th day of 1924
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 51st Sunday of 1924
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 337 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,361 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,454 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,163
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 29, 1956
- Age in dog years: 443 dog years old using a Azawakh breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: July 23, 1935 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 26, 1951 (-154)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,798 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1966 – Marco Pennette, American screenwriter and producer; March 6, 1953 – Jay Ilagan, Filipino actor (d. 1992); May 27, 1975 – André 3000, American rapper, producer, and actor (OutKast).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,754