Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 1973 was a Friday and it was the 355th day of the year 1973. It was the 51st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,812 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,937 days or 16.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 603 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 29, 2005.
If a dog named Skipper - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 212 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Skipper will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Skipper will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Jane Fonda
- 1955Jane Kaczmarek
- 1957Ray Romano
- 1964Fabiana Udenio
- 1969Julie Delpy
- 1971Jamie Theakston
- 1976Lukas Rossi
- 1979Tuva Novotny
- 1981Lynda Thomas
- 1983Steven Yeun
View the complete list of December 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1803Achille Vianelli, Italian painter (d. 1894)
- 1850Zdeněk Fibich, Czech composer and poet (d. 1900)
- 1878Jan Łukasiewicz, Polish-Irish mathematician and philosopher (d. 1956)
- 1908Herbert Hutner, American banker and lawyer (d. 2008)
- 1935Phil Donahue, American talk show host and producer
- 1935Yusuf Bey, American activist (d. 2003)
- 1969Mihails Zemļinskis, Latvian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1971Margarita Drobiazko, Lithuanian ice dancer
- 1972Dustin Hermanson, American baseball player
- 1977Toby Rand, Australian singer-songwriter (Juke Kartel)
View the complete list of December 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carol’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69The Roman Senate declares Vespasian as Roman emperor, the last in the Year of the Four Emperors.
- 1237The city of Ryazan is sacked by the Mongol army of Batu Khan.
- 1832Egyptian–Ottoman War: Egyptian forces decisively defeat Ottoman troops at the Battle of Konya.
- 1844The Rochdale Society of Equitable Pioneers commences business at its cooperative in Rochdale, England, starting the Cooperative movement.
- 1872Challenger expedition: HMS Challenger, commanded by Captain George Nares, sails from Portsmouth, England.
- 1913Arthur Wynne’s “word-cross”, the first crossword puzzle, is published in the New York World.
- 1936First flight of the Junkers Ju 88 multi-role combat aircraft.
- 1941World War II: A formal treaty of alliance between Thailand and Japan is signed in the presence of the Emerald Buddha in Wat Phra Kaew, Thailand.
- 1946An 8.1 Mw earthquake and subsequent tsunami in Nankaidō, Japan, kills over 1,300 people and destroys over 38,000 homes.
- 1992A Dutch DC-10, flight Martinair MP 495, crashes at Faro Airport, killing 56.
View the complete list of December 21 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martha Scott, Scotty Beckett, Steven Silva, William Katt, Hiroko Yakushimaru, Oliver Stone, Ramón Valdés, Feargal Sharkey, Masatoshi Hamada, Anna Maria Mühe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 21, 1973.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is December 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Sagittarius, sometimes a Capricorn, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st December 1973 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 15, 2000. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 9, 1990. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Most Beautiful Girl by Charlie Rich as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 22, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 21st December 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 21, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 355th day of 1973
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 51st Friday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 85 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,812 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,937 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 603
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 29, 2005
- Age in dog years: 212 dog years old using a Yorkshire Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: September 15, 2000 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 9, 1990 (-141)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: The Most Beautiful Girl by Charlie Rich (December 22, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.XII.MCMLXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1979 – Pushkar Lele, Indian singer; November 29, 1943 – Bobbi Martin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2000); November 30, 1965 – Ben Stiller, American actor, director, producer and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,065