Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 2014 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 2014 was a Sunday and it was the 355th day of the year 2014. It was the 51st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2014 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 86 days left before your next birthday. You will be 4 years old when that day comes. There have been 1,375 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 458 days or 1.25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 47 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 29, 2046.
If a dog named Ravern - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 32 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ravern will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ravern will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Frank Zappa
- 1942Carla Thomas
- 1965Andy Dick
- 1969Julie Delpy
- 1973Karmen Stavec
- 1978Mike Vitar
- 1979Tuva Novotny
- 1982Tom Payne
- 1984Andrea Jeremiah
View the complete list of December 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1818Amalia of Oldenburg (d. 1875)
- 1840Namık Kemal, Turkish journalist, playwright, and activist (d. 1888)
- 1889Sewall Wright, American geneticist and biologist (d. 1988)
- 1917Heinrich Böll, German soldier and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1985)
- 1931David Baker, American composer and educator
- 1943Lena Bergman, Swedish actress
- 1963Govinda, Indian actor, singer, and politician
- 1973Mike Alstott, American football player
- 1976Lukas Rossi, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rock Star Supernova and Daylight Division)
- 1985James Stewart, Jr., American motorcycle racer
View the complete list of December 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1140Conrad III of Germany besieged Weinsberg.
- 1361The Battle of Linuesa is fought in the context of the Spanish Reconquista between the forces of the Emirate of Granada and the combined army of the Kingdom of Castile and of Jaén resulting in a Castilian victory.
- 1844The Rochdale Society of Equitable Pioneers commences business at its cooperative in Rochdale, England, starting the Cooperative movement.
- 1941World War II: A formal treaty of alliance between Thailand and Japan is signed in the presence of the Emerald Buddha in Wat Phra Kaew, Thailand.
- 1968Apollo program: Apollo 8 is launched from the Kennedy Space Center, placing its crew on a lunar trajectory for the first visit to another celestial body by humans.
- 1969The United Nations adopts the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination.
- 1973The Geneva Conference on the Arab–Israeli conflict opens.
- 1979Lancaster House Agreement: An independence agreement for Rhodesia is signed in London by Lord Peter Carrington, Sir Ian Gilmour, Robert Mugabe, Joshua Nkomo, Bishop Abel Muzorewa and S.C. Mundawarara.
- 1992A Dutch DC-10, flight Martinair MP 495, crashes at Faro Airport, killing 56.
- 2004Iraq War: A suicide bomber killed 22 at the forward operating base next to the main U.S. military airfield at Mosul, Iraq, the single deadliest suicide attack on American soldiers.
View the complete list of December 21 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21, and 2014 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nana Eikura, Peter Tork, Angela Griffin, Ken Howard, Connie Nielsen, Angelika de la Cruz, Avraham Fried, Mike Myers, Billy Scott, Joe Lo Truglio.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 21, 2014.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st December 2014 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 19, 1999. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 2, 2000. Your incompatibility score is -199. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,169,968,185. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Blank Space by Taylor Swift as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 27, 2014). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 140,702,116 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2014. The estimated number of babies born on 21st December 2014 is 385,485. That’s equivalent to 268 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 20,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Noah. This name was recorded 19,286 times in the year 2014. Any chance you are Emma or Noah? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 21, 2014. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 355th day of 2014
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 51st Sunday of 2014
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 86 days
- Age on next birthday: 4 years old
- Days since birth: 1,375 days
- Days spent sleeping: 458 days
- Years spent sleeping: 1.25 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 47
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 29, 2046
- Age in dog years: 32 dog years old using a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 19, 1999 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 2, 2000 (-199)
- 2014 world population: 7,169,968,185
- Number one song: Blank Space by Taylor Swift (December 27, 2014)
- Babies born in 2014: 140,702,116
- Babies born in 2014 every day: 385,485
- Babies born in 2014 every minute: 268
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 20,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Noah – 19,286 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1933 – Keiko Awaji, Japanese actress (d. 2014); December 31, 1923 – Giannis Dalianidis, Greek actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2010); June 29, 1978 – Nicole Scherzinger, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Pussycat Dolls and Eden's Crush).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,903