Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of December 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 23, 1931 was a Wednesday and it was the 357th day of the year 1931. It was the 51st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,209 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,736 days or 29.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,091 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 31, 1963.
If a dog named Cypher - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 372 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cypher will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cypher will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Viggo Wiehe
- 1929Ike Jones
- 1935Esther Phillips
- 1937Barney Rosenzweig
- 1958Joan Severance
- 1958Victoria Williams
- 1959Demet Akbağ
- 1961Lorna Tolentino
- 1976Jamie Noble
- 1988Yuka Kashino
View the complete list of December 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 23.
- 1597Martin Opitz, German poet and composer (d. 1639)
- 1929Ike Jones, American actor and producer (d. 2014)
- 1932Richard Clark Barkley, American soldier, academic, and diplomat, United States Ambassador to East Germany (d. 2015)
- 1941Peter Davis, English businessman
- 1941Serge Reding, Belgian weightlifter (d. 1975)
- 1941Tim Hardin, American singer-songwriter (d. 1980)
- 1962Bertrand Gachot, Belgian race car driver
- 1969Rob Pelinka, American basketball player, agent, and lawyer
- 1970Catriona Le May Doan, Canadian speed skater and sportscaster
- 1981Mario Santana, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of December 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Louise’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 484Huneric dies and is succeeded by his nephew Gunthamund, who becomes king of the Vandals. During his reign Christians are protected from persecution.
- 583Maya queen Yohl Ik'nal is crowned ruler of Palenque.
- 679King Dagobert II is murdered while hunting.
- 1572Theologian Johann Sylvan is executed in Heidelberg for his heretical Antitrinitarian beliefs.
- 1783George Washington resigns as commander-in-chief of the Continental Army at the Maryland State House in Annapolis, Maryland.
- 1823A Visit from St. Nicholas, also known as The Night Before Christmas, is published anonymously.
- 1921Visva-Bharati University is inaugurated.
- 1940World War II: Greek submarine Papanikolis (Y-2) sinks the Italian motor ship Antonietta.
- 1941World War II: After 15 days of fighting, the Imperial Japanese Army occupies Wake Island.
- 1970The North Tower of the World Trade Center in Manhattan, New York, New York is topped out at 1368 ft, making it the tallest building in the world.
View the complete list of December 23 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 23, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aaron Yonda, Austin Brown, Ilene Woods, Gackt, Jorge Celedón, Sae Miyazawa, Abraham Bueno de Mesquita, Madison Davenport, Ceca, Judy Greer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 23 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 23, 1931.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd December 1931 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 11, 1938. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 29, 1908. Your score is -163. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 23, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 357th day of 1931
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 51st Wednesday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 299 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,209 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,736 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,091
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 31, 1963
- Age in dog years: 372 dog years old using a Chihuahua breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 11, 1938 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 29, 1908 (-163)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.XII.MCMXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1937 – Tom Smothers, American comedian, actor, and singer (Smothers Brothers); January 17, 1981 – Scott Mechlowicz, American actor; April 14, 1975 – Lita, American wrestler and singer (The Luchagors).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,826