Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of December 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 25, 1904 was a Sunday and it was the 360th day of the year 1904. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 158 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,115 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,392 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Lina Cavalieri
- 1899Humphrey Bogart
- 1908Quentin Crisp
- 1913Tony Martin
- 1929Chris Kenner
- 1940Pete Brown
- 1964Bob Stanley
- 1972Mac Powell
- 1978Bridgetta Tomarchio
- 1995Mimmi Sandén
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 25.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 25.
- 1864Thomas Cahill, American soccer player and coach (d. 1951)
- 1877Noël Bas, French gymnast (d. 1960)
- 1939Bob James, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Fourplay)
- 1946Christopher Frayling, English academic and author
- 1948Alia al-Hussein, Egyptian wife of Hussein of Jordan (d. 1977)
- 1949Simone Bittencourt de Oliveira, Brazilian singer
- 1959Ramdas Athawale, Indian politician and Marathi poet
- 1964Bob Stanley, English keyboard player, songwriter, producer, and journalist (Saint Etienne)
- 1973Alexandre Trudeau, Canadian journalist and director
- 1985Alexander Rusev, Bulgarian-American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 336First documentary sign of Christmas celebration in Rome.
- 1000The foundation of the Kingdom of Hungary: Hungary is established as a Christian kingdom by Stephen I of Hungary.
- 1100Baldwin of Boulogne is crowned the first King of Jerusalem in the Church of the Nativity.
- 1776George Washington and the Continental Army cross the Delaware River at night to attack Hessian forces serving Great Britain at Trenton, New Jersey, the next day.
- 1809Dr. Ephraim McDowell performs the first ovariotomy, removing a 22-pound tumor.
- 1815The Handel and Haydn Society, oldest continually performing arts organization in the United States, gives its first performance.
- 1946The first in Europe artificial, self-sustaining nuclear chain reaction is initiated within Soviet F-1 nuclear reactor.
- 1950The Stone of Scone, traditional coronation stone of British monarchs, is taken from Westminster Abbey by Scottish nationalist students. It later turns up in Scotland on April 11, 1951.
- 1974Cyclone Tracy devastates Darwin, Northern Territory Australia.
- 1989Deposed President of Romania Nicolae Ceaușescu and his wife, First-Deputy Prime-Minister Elena Ceaușescu are condemned to death and executed after a summary trial.
View the complete list of historical events for December 25.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 25 and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arthur Machen, Patsy Pease, Manorama, Michelle Jenneke, Nicole Eggert, Jimmie Dodd, Jillian Hall, R. Madhavan, Carter Jenkins, Gizz Butt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 25 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 25, 1904.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 11, 1992 – Taylor Lautner, American actor and martial artist; December 27, 1988 – Ok Taecyeon, South Korean rapper, dancer, and actor (2PM); April 10, 1981 – Laura Bell Bundy, American actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,031