Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of December 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 26, 1985 was a Thursday and it was the 360th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,749 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 398 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Laszlo - a Boston Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 148 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Laszlo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Laszlo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1820Dion Boucicault
- 1903Elisha Cook, Jr.
- 1929Régine Zylberberg
- 1949Mikhail Boyarsky
- 1961John Lynch
- 1972Shane Meadows
- 1973Reichen Lehmkuhl
- 1982Shun Oguri
- 1986Selen Soyder
- 1990James Wolpert
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 26.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 26.
- 1890Uncle Charlie Osborne, American fiddler (d. 1992)
- 1891Henry Miller, American author and painter (d. 1980)
- 1926Gina Pellón, Cuban-French painter and poet (d. 2014)
- 1937Jay Heimowitz, American poker player
- 1947Josef Janíček, Czech singer-songwriter, guitarist, and keyboard player (The Plastic People of the Universe)
- 1949José Ramos-Horta, East Timorese lawyer and politician, 2nd President of East Timor, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1954Ozzie Smith, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1960Keith Martin Ball, American mathematician and academic
- 1974Josie Ho, Hong Kong singer and actress
- 1992Kätlin Aas, Estonian model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 26.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1135Coronation of King Stephen of England.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: In the Battle of Trenton, the Continental Army attacks and successfully defeats a garrison of Hessian mercenaries.
- 1793Second Battle of Wissembourg: France defeat Austria.
- 1846Trapped in snow in the Sierra Nevadas and without food, members of the Donner Party resort to cannibalism.
- 1860The first ever inter-club association football match takes place between Hallam F.C. and Sheffield F.C. at the Sandygate Road ground in Sheffield, England, United Kingdom.
- 1870The 12.8-km long Fréjus Rail Tunnel through the Alps is completed.
- 1925Turkey adopts the Gregorian calendar.
- 1944World War II: George S. Patton’s Third Army breaks the encirclement of surrounded U.S. forces at Bastogne, Belgium.
- 1996Six-year-old beauty queen JonBenét Ramsey is found beaten and strangled in the basement of her family’s home in Boulder, Colorado.
- 1997The Soufrière Hills volcano on the island of Montserrat explodes, creating a small tsunami offshore.
View the complete list of historical events for December 26.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 26 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gökhan Kırdar, Hideo Nakata, Kathryn Grayson, Charlotte Wessels, Arisa Sugi, Roger Pontare, John Ventimiglia, Ron Moody, Helmut Griem, Aileen Quinn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 26 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 26, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say You, Say Me by Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 28, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1982 – Francine Prieto, Filipino model and actress; October 25, 1933 – Eugene Gordon Lee, American actor and singer (d. 2005); November 29, 1935 – Diane Ladd, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,221