Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of December 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 26, 1985 was a Thursday and it was the 360th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,674 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 396 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Anjelica - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Anjelica will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Anjelica will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1820Dion Boucicault
- 1892Don Barclay
- 1921Steve Allen
- 1938Alamgir Kabir
- 1954Tony Rosato
- 1961Kazuhisa Kawahara
- 1982Shun Oguri
- 1985Yu Shirota
- 1986Mew Azama
- 1995Zach Mills
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 26.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 26.
- 1873Thomas Wass, English cricketer (d. 1953)
- 1892Don Barclay, American actor and singer (d. 1975)
- 1904Alejo Carpentier, Swiss-Cuban musicologist and author (d. 1980)
- 1905William Loeb III, American publisher (d. 1981)
- 1912Henk de Looper, Dutch field hockey player (d. 2006)
- 1914Richard Widmark, American film, stage and television actor (d. 2008)
- 1926Earle Brown, American composer (d. 2002)
- 1937John Horton Conway, English-American mathematician and academic
- 1966Sandra Taylor, American model and actress
- 1973Reichen Lehmkuhl, American model and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 26.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1805Austria and France sign the Treaty of Pressburg.
- 1862American Civil War: The Battle of Chickasaw Bayou begins.
- 1862Four nuns serving as volunteer nurses on board USS Red Rover are the first female nurses on a U.S. Navy hospital ship.
- 1862The largest mass-hanging in U.S. history took place in Mankato, Minnesota, 38 Native Americans died.
- 1895New Empire Theatre, in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England was destroyed by fire
- 1898Marie and Pierre Curie announce the isolation of radium.
- 1941U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs a bill establishing the fourth Thursday in November as Thanksgiving Day in the United States.
- 1943World War II: German warship Scharnhorst is sunk off of Norway’s North Cape after a battle against major Royal Navy forces.
- 1998Iraq announces its intention to fire upon U.S. and British warplanes that patrol the northern and southern no-fly zones.
- 2006An oil pipeline in Lagos, Nigeria explodes, killing at least 260.
View the complete list of historical events for December 26.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 26 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tammi Terrell, John Mark Loudermilk, Peter Dante, Peter O'Toole, Luis Buñuel, Michael de Grussa, Philippe de Broca, Ruth Hussey, Kay Medford, Nina Kaczorowski.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 26 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 26, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say You, Say Me by Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 28, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1981 – Björn Dixgård, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mando Diao); March 18, 1978 – Virginia Williams, American actress; June 28, 1979 – Jeanette Aw, Singaporean actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,295