Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of December 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 26, 1996 was a Thursday and it was the 361st day of the year 1996. It was the 52nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 185 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,215 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,738 days or 7.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 278 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 3, 2028.
If a dog named Seija - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 108 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Seija will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Seija will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Steve Allen
- 1933Caroll Spinney
- 1966Jay Farrar
- 1971Jonathan M. Parisen
- 1972Shane Meadows
- 1974Tiffany Brissette
- 1982Roxanne Pallett
- 1982Shun Oguri
- 1985Yu Shirota
- 1986Selen Soyder
View the complete list of December 26 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 26.
- 1837Morgan Bulkeley, American soldier and politician, 54th Governor of Connecticut (d. 1922)
- 1915Rolf Botvid, Swedish actor and screenwriter (d. 1998)
- 1926Gina Pellón, Cuban-French painter and poet (d. 2014)
- 1942Gray Davis, American captain, lawyer, and politician, 37th Governor of California
- 1953Toomas Hendrik Ilves, Swedish-Estonian journalist and politician, 4th President of Estonia
- 1963Lars Ulrich, Danish-American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Metallica)
- 1966Sandra Taylor, American model and actress
- 1979Fabián Carini, Uruguayan footballer
- 1984Alex Schwazer, Italian race walker
- 1996Airi Matsui, Japanese singer, model, and actress (Sakura Gakuin)
View the complete list of December 26 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: In the Battle of Trenton, the Continental Army attacks and successfully defeats a garrison of Hessian mercenaries.
- 1861American Civil War: The Trent Affair: Confederate diplomatic envoys James M. Mason and John Slidell are freed by the United States government, thus heading off a possible war between the United States and United Kingdom.
- 1895New Empire Theatre, in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England was destroyed by fire
- 1919Babe Ruth of the Boston Red Sox is sold to the New York Yankees by owner Harry Frazee, allegedly establishing the Curse of the Bambino superstition.
- 1925Turkey adopts the Gregorian calendar.
- 1982Time’s Man of the Year is for the first time a non-human, the personal computer.
- 1991The Supreme Soviet of the Soviet Union meets and formally dissolves the Soviet Union.
- 1996Six-year-old beauty queen JonBenét Ramsey is found beaten and strangled in the basement of her family’s home in Boulder, Colorado.
- 1996Start of the largest strike in South Korean history.
- 1999The storm Lothar sweeps across Central Europe, killing 137 and causing US$1.3 billion in damage.
View the complete list of December 26 historical events.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 26, and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alice Moran, Jada Pinkett Smith, George Gobel, Björgvin Halldórsson, Tod Browning, Toby Kebbell, Georgia Gibbs, Glen Campbell, Ehron VonAllen, Kaito Nakamura.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 26 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 26, 1996.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th December 1996 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 6, 1967. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +217. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 15, 1975. Your incompatibility score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,779,440,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 28, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1125. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,354,612 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1996. The estimated number of babies born on 26th December 1996 is 358,892. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,151 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 38,365 times in the year 1996. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 26” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 26, 1996. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 361st day of 1996
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 52nd Thursday of 1996
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 185 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,215 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,738 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 278
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 3, 2028
- Age in dog years: 108 dog years old using a French Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 6, 1967 (+217)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 15, 1975 (-167)
- 1996 world population: 5,779,440,593
- Number one song: Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton (December 28, 1996)
- Babies born in 1996: 131,354,612
- Babies born in 1996 every day: 358,892
- Babies born in 1996 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,151 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 38,365 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 21, 1980 – Kim Kardashian, American model, actress, and fashion designer; January 30, 1947 – Steve Marriott, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (d. 1991); November 5, 1982 – Rob Swire, Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Pendulum and Knife Party).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,096