Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1920 was a Tuesday and it was the 363rd day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 340 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,454 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,200 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Nollaig - a Pekingese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nollaig will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nollaig will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Lili Elbe
- 1899Eugeniusz Bodo
- 1905Cliff Arquette
- 1932Dorsey Burnette
- 1939Gloria Manon
- 1954Denzel Washington
- 1970Elaine Hendrix
- 1978Özgü Namal
- 1998Jared Gilman
- 2001Madison De La Garza
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1910Billy Williams, American singer (The Charioteers) (d. 1972)
- 1920Bruce McCarty, American architect, designed the Knoxville City-County Building (d. 2013)
- 1925Hildegard Knef, German actress and singer (d. 2002)
- 1953Tatsumi Fujinami, Japanese wrestler and promoter, founded Dradition wrestling promotion
- 1959Hansjörg Kunze, German runner and sportscaster
- 1973Alex Dimitriades, Australian actor
- 1981Narsha, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Brown Eyed Girls)
- 1982Kevin Pereira, American television host
- 1990David Archuleta, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 2001Madison De La Garza, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 893An earthquake destroys the city of Dvin, Armenia.
- 1065Westminster Abbey is consecrated.
- 1308The reign of Emperor Hanazono of Japan begins.
- 1612Galileo Galilei becomes the first astronomer to observe the planet Neptune, although he mistakenly catalogued it as a fixed star.
- 1768King Taksin’s coronation achieved through conquest as a king of Thailand and established Thonburi as a capital.
- 1908A magnitude 7.2 earthquake rocks Messina, Sicily, Italy killing over 75,000.
- 1948The DC-3 airliner NC16002 disappears 50 miles south of Miami.
- 1972Kim Il-sung, already Prime Minister of North Korea and First Secretary of the Workers’ Party of Korea, becomes the first President of North Korea.
- 1978With the crew investigating a problem with the landing gear, United Airlines Flight 173 runs out of fuel and crashes in Portland, Oregon, killing ten. As a result, United Airlines instituted the industry’s first crew resource management program.
- 2000U.S. retail giant Montgomery Ward announces it is going out of business after 128 years.
View the complete list of historical events for December 28.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mathew Waters, Léo Jaime, Zia Quizon, Berton Churchill, Zulema, Reeve Carney, Supriya Pathak, James Daly, Lady Saw, Kelly Stables.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 28, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1550. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1901 – Adelaide Hall, American-English singer, actress, and dancer (d. 1993); November 9, 1959 – Thomas Quasthoff, German opera singer; October 18, 1954 – Arliss Howard, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,138