Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1920 was a Tuesday and it was the 363rd day of the year 1920. It was the 52nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 179 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,346 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,115 days or 33.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,230 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 5, 1952.
If a dog named Mostra - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 495 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mostra will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mostra will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888F. W. Murnau
- 1905Cliff Arquette
- 1915Pops Staples
- 1925Hildegard Knef
- 1934Maggie Smith
- 1948Mary Weiss
- 1954Slavitza Jovan
- 1978Özgü Namal
- 1979Bree Williamson
- 1979Noomi Rapace
View the complete list of December 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1907Ze'ev Ben-Haim, Ukrainian-Israeli linguist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1908Lew Ayres, American actor and singer (d. 1996)
- 1909Henry Bland, Australian public servant (d. 1997)
- 1944Kary Mullis, American biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1946Pierre Falardeau, Canadian director, screenwriter, and activist (d. 2009)
- 1950Rainer Maria Latzke, German-American painter and academic
- 1974Markus Weinzierl, German footballer and manager
- 1981Frank Turner, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Million Dead and Möngöl Hörde)
- 1981Khalid Boulahrouz, Dutch footballer
- 1988Lo Chih-en, Taiwanese footballer
View the complete list of December 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Duane’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 457Majorian is acclaimed emperor of the Western Roman Empire and recognized by Emperor Leo I the Thracian.
- 1768King Taksin’s coronation achieved through conquest as a king of Thailand and established Thonburi as a capital.
- 1795Construction of Yonge Street, formerly recognized as the longest street in the world, begins in York, Upper Canada (present-day Toronto).
- 1835Osceola leads his Seminole warriors in Florida into the Second Seminole War against the United States Army.
- 1912The first municipally owned streetcars take to the streets in San Francisco.
- 1918Constance Markievicz, while detained in Holloway prison, became the first woman to be elected MP to the British House of Commons.
- 1948The DC-3 airliner NC16002 disappears 50 miles south of Miami.
- 1972Kim Il-sung, already Prime Minister of North Korea and First Secretary of the Workers’ Party of Korea, becomes the first President of North Korea.
- 1973The Endangered Species Act is passed in the United States.
- 2010Arab Spring: Popular protests begin in Algeria against the government.
View the complete list of December 28 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patrick Flueger, Heo Young-ji, Bridget St John, Paul Herman, Donald Sinden, Aaliyah, Ty Tabor, Tim Bachman, Ken Norton, Måns Zelmerlöw.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 28, 1920.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th December 1920 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 14, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +188. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 7, 1916. Your score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1550. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 28, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 363rd day of 1920
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 52nd Tuesday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 179 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,346 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,115 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,230
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 5, 1952
- Age in dog years: 495 dog years old using a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: October 14, 1932 (+188)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 7, 1916 (-162)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.XII.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1913 – Judy Canova, American actress and singer (d. 1983); April 23, 1948 – Serge Thériault, Canadian actor; December 18, 1965 – Mick Collins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Gories and The Dirtbombs).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,845