Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1920 was a Tuesday and it was the 363rd day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 212 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,217 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,192 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Lili Elbe
- 1922Stan Lee
- 1931Martin Milner
- 1934Yujiro Ishihara
- 1936Lawrence Schiller
- 1948Mary Weiss
- 1954Denzel Washington
- 1959Ana Torroja
- 1973Alex Dimitriades
- 2001Madison De La Garza
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1635Elizabeth Stuart, English daughter of Charles I of England (d. 1650)
- 1665George FitzRoy, 1st Duke of Northumberland, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Berkshire (d. 1716)
- 1763John Molson, English-Canadian brewer, founded the Molson Brewery (d. 1836)
- 1866Szymon Askenazy, Polish historian, educator, and diplomat, founded the Askenazy school (d. 1935)
- 1943Keith Floyd, English chef and author (d. 2009)
- 1972Shinobu Terajima, Japanese actress
- 1979Bree Williamson, Canadian actress
- 1979Senna Guemmour, German singer-songwriter (Monrose)
- 1981Elizabeth Jordan Carr, American journalist
- 1989Harry Arter, English-born Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 893An earthquake destroys the city of Dvin, Armenia.
- 1612Galileo Galilei becomes the first astronomer to observe the planet Neptune, although he mistakenly catalogued it as a fixed star.
- 1832John C. Calhoun becomes the first Vice President of the United States to resign.
- 1835Osceola leads his Seminole warriors in Florida into the Second Seminole War against the United States Army.
- 1879Tay Bridge disaster: The central part of the Tay Rail Bridge in Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom collapses as a train passes over it, killing 75.
- 1895The Lumière brothers perform for their first paying audience at the Grand Cafe in Boulevard des Capucines, marking the debut of the cinema.
- 1895Wilhelm Röntgen publishes a paper detailing his discovery of a new type of radiation, which later will be known as x-rays.
- 1908A magnitude 7.2 earthquake rocks Messina, Sicily, Italy killing over 75,000.
- 1941World War II: Operation Anthropoid, the plot to assassinate high-ranking Nazi officer Reinhard Heydrich, commences.
- 2000U.S. retail giant Montgomery Ward announces it is going out of business after 128 years.
View the complete list of historical events for December 28.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Daly, Davy Jones, Elayne Boosler, Josh Hutcherson, Barbara Becker, Olga Lowe, Liam Hess, George Foreman, Chris Difford, David Lyons.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 28, 1920.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1950 – Rick Baker, American actor and makeup artist; April 3, 1976 – Park Si-hoo, South Korean actor; December 26, 1944 – Jane Lapotaire, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 891