Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1940 was a Saturday and it was the 363rd day of the year 1940. It was the 52nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,911 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,637 days or 26.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 979 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 5, 1972.
If a dog named Hobie - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 336 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hobie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hobie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Cliff Arquette
- 1910Billy Williams
- 1922Stan Lee
- 1932Nichelle Nichols
- 1934Maggie Smith
- 1941Tetsuya Watari
- 1954Slavitza Jovan
- 1971Anita Doth
- 1971Frank Sepe
- 1990David Archuleta
View the complete list of December 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1651Johann Krieger, German organist and composer (d. 1735)
- 1882Arthur Eddington, English astronomer, physicist, and mathematician (d. 1944)
- 1931Guy Debord, French theorist and author (d. 1994)
- 1946Edgar Winter, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Ringo Starr & His All-Starr Band)
- 1953Charlie Pierce, American journalist and author
- 1962Michel Petrucciani, French-American pianist (d. 1999)
- 1969Linus Torvalds, Finnish-American computer programmer, developed Linux kernel
- 1971Benny Agbayani, American baseball player
- 1973Ids Postma, Dutch speed skater
- 1974Rob Niedermayer, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of December 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lena’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 893An earthquake destroys the city of Dvin, Armenia.
- 1308The reign of Emperor Hanazono of Japan begins.
- 1612Galileo Galilei becomes the first astronomer to observe the planet Neptune, although he mistakenly catalogued it as a fixed star.
- 1795Construction of Yonge Street, formerly recognized as the longest street in the world, begins in York, Upper Canada (present-day Toronto).
- 1824The Bathurst War comes to an end with the surrender of the Wiradjuri.
- 1912The first municipally owned streetcars take to the streets in San Francisco.
- 1918Constance Markievicz, while detained in Holloway prison, became the first woman to be elected MP to the British House of Commons.
- 1943World War II: After eight days of brutal house-to-house fighting, the Battle of Ortona concludes with the victory of the 1st Canadian Infantry Division over the German 1st Parachute Division and the capture of the Italian town of Ortona.
- 2000U.S. retail giant Montgomery Ward announces it is going out of business after 128 years.
- 2014Indonesia AirAsia Flight 8501 crashes into the Karimata Strait en route from Surabaya to Singapore, killing all 162 people aboard.
View the complete list of December 28 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zack Lee, Jane McDonald, Keiko, Richard Brooks, Wanda Nara, Brooke Nevin, Giorgos Konstantinou, Paulini, Allen Toussaint, Tom Dumont.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 28, 1940.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th December 1940 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 7, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 15, 1926. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1125. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 28, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 363rd day of 1940
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 52nd Saturday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 309 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 28,911 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,637 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 979
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 5, 1972
- Age in dog years: 336 dog years old using a Chihuahua breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: September 7, 1932 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 15, 1926 (-141)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.XII.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 5, 1973 – Rose McGowan, Italian-American actress and singer; June 3, 1974 – Kelly Jones, Welsh singer-songwriter and guitarist (Stereophonics); June 16, 1970 – Clifton Collins, Jr., American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,872