Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1979 was a Friday and it was the 362nd day of the year 1979. It was the 52nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,116 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,039 days or 13.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 512 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 5, 2011.
If a dog named Clove - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Clove will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Clove will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Stan Lee
- 1934Yujiro Ishihara
- 1936Alan Coleman
- 1941Tetsuya Watari
- 1972Shinobu Terajima
- 1973Seth Meyers
- 1976Joe Manganiello
- 1989Mackenzie Rosman
- 1998Jared Gilman
View the complete list of December 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1910Billy Williams, American singer (The Charioteers) (d. 1972)
- 1934Yujiro Ishihara, Japanese actor, singer, and producer (d. 1987)
- 1950Hugh McDonald, American bass player (Bon Jovi)
- 1955Stephen Frost, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1958Gilles Leroy, French author
- 1968Akihiko Hoshide, Japanese engineer and astronaut
- 1971Anita Doth, Dutch singer-songwriter (2 Unlimited and Ray & Anita)
- 1972Roberto Palacios, Peruvian footballer
- 1973Seth Meyers, American actor, producer, screenwriter, and talk show host
- 1985Kamani Hill, American soccer player
View the complete list of December 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jackie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1308The reign of Emperor Hanazono of Japan begins.
- 1795Construction of Yonge Street, formerly recognized as the longest street in the world, begins in York, Upper Canada (present-day Toronto).
- 1836Spain recognizes the independence of Mexico.
- 1879Tay Bridge disaster: The central part of the Tay Rail Bridge in Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom collapses as a train passes over it, killing 75.
- 1895Wilhelm Röntgen publishes a paper detailing his discovery of a new type of radiation, which later will be known as x-rays.
- 1918Constance Markievicz, while detained in Holloway prison, became the first woman to be elected MP to the British House of Commons.
- 1956Chin Peng, David Marshall and Tunku Abdul Rahman meet in Baling, Malaya to try and resolve the Malayan Emergency situation.
- 1958“Greatest Game Ever Played”: Baltimore Colts defeat the New York Giants in the first ever National Football League sudden death overtime game at New York’s Yankee Stadium.
- 1978With the crew investigating a problem with the landing gear, United Airlines Flight 173 runs out of fuel and crashes in Portland, Oregon, killing ten. As a result, United Airlines instituted the industry’s first crew resource management program.
- 2010Arab Spring: Popular protests begin in Algeria against the government.
View the complete list of December 28 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28, and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeannie C. Riley, Kanon Fukuda, Denny Laine, Les Claypool, Crystal Harris, Ira Losco, Jamil Walker Smith, Hywel Bennett, Reggie Nalder, Miki Yeung.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 28, 1979.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th December 1979 is Holly for precious moments.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,379,013,942. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Escape (The Piña Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 29, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 123,688,258 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1979. The estimated number of babies born on 28th December 1979 is 338,872. That’s equivalent to 235 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,718 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,733 times in the year 1979. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 28, 1979. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 362nd day of 1979
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 52nd Friday of 1979
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 225 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,116 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,039 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 512
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 5, 2011
- Age in dog years: 204 dog years old using a Swedish Vallhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- 1979 world population: 4,379,013,942
- Number one song: Escape (The Piña Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes (December 29, 1979)
- Babies born in 1979: 123,688,258
- Babies born in 1979 every day: 338,872
- Babies born in 1979 every minute: 235
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,718 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,733 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.XII.MCMLXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 11, 1947 – Peter Riegert, American actor, director, and screenwriter; August 11, 1977 – Gemma Hayes, Irish singer-songwriter; October 11, 1978 – Trevor Donovan, American model and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,963