Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 364th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 191 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,610 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 562 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Chulo - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chulo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chulo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Viveca Lindfors
- 1932Inga Swenson
- 1946Marianne Faithfull
- 1947Cozy Powell
- 1947Vincent Winter
- 1953Gali Atari
- 1959Martin Moran
- 1978LaToya London
- 1983Jessica Andrews
- 1992Katsuhiro Suzuki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1876Pablo Casals, Catalan cellist and conductor (d. 1973)
- 1904Kuvempu, Indian author and poet (d. 1994)
- 1917Tom Bradley, American lieutenant, lawyer, and politician, 38th Mayor of Los Angeles (d. 1998)
- 1959Ann Demeulemeester, Belgian fashion designer
- 1960Katerina Didaskalou, Greek actress
- 1969Allan McNish, Scottish race car driver
- 1974Richie Sexson, American baseball player
- 1978LaToya London, American singer and actress
- 1981Vjatšeslav Zahovaiko, Estonian footballer
- 1989Left Brain, American rapper and producer (Odd Future and MellowHype)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1786French Revolution: The Assembly of Notables is convened.
- 1851The first American YMCA opens in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1890Wounded Knee Massacre on Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, 300 Lakota killed by the United States 7th Cavalry Regiment.
- 1911Sun Yat-sen becomes the provisional President of the Republic of China; he formally takes office on January 1, 1912.
- 1916A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, the first novel by James Joyce, was first published as a book by an American publishing house B. W. Huebschis after it had been serialized in The Egoist (1914–15).
- 1934Japan renounces the Washington Naval Treaty of 1922 and the London Naval Treaty of 1930.
- 1939First flight of the Consolidated B-24 Liberator.
- 1940World War II: In the Second Great Fire of London, the Luftwaffe fire-bombs London, England, UK, killing almost 200 civilians.
- 1949KC2XAK of Bridgeport, Connecticut becomes the first Ultra high frequency (UHF) television station to operate a daily schedule.
- 1997Hong Kong begins to kill all the nation’s 1.25 million chickens to stop the spread of a potentially deadly influenza strain.
View the complete list of historical events for December 29.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Viktor Lazlo, Frank Schlesinger, Saki Fujita, DeForest Kelley, Carl Marotte, Meena Kumari, Paul Brittain, Maia Morgenstern, Al Ruscio, Rob Schneider.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 29, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Me and Mrs. Jones by Billy Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 30, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 875. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 30, 1991 – Farid Mammadov, Azerbaijani singer; April 15, 1949 – Craig Zadan, American director, producer, and screenwriter; March 27, 1988 – Brenda Song, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,207