Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 364th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 214 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,222 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 549 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Ramanand Sagar
- 1920Viveca Lindfors
- 1935Virgil Johnson
- 1941Ray Thomas
- 1947Cozy Powell
- 1951Georges Thurston
- 1959Paula Poundstone
- 1960Katerina Didaskalou
- 1970Glen Phillips
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1886Norman Hallows, English runner (d. 1968)
- 1914Billy Tipton, American pianist and saxophonist (d. 1989)
- 1942Rick Danko, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Band) (d. 1999)
- 1959Martin Moran, American actor and author
- 1960Katerina Didaskalou, Greek actress
- 1960Thomas Lubanga Dyilo, Congolese militia leader, founded the Union of Congolese Patriots
- 1961Jim Reid, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Jesus and Mary Chain and Freeheat)
- 1961Kevin Granata, American engineer and academic (d. 2007)
- 1967Ashleigh Banfield, Canadian-American journalist
- 1972Jason Kreis, American soccer player and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1508Portuguese forces under the command of Francisco de Almeida attack Khambhat at the Battle of Dabul.
- 1876The Ashtabula River Railroad Disaster occurs, leaving 64 injured and 92 dead at Ashtabula, Ohio.
- 1937The Irish Free State is replaced by a new state called Ireland with the adoption of a new constitution.
- 1949KC2XAK of Bridgeport, Connecticut becomes the first Ultra high frequency (UHF) television station to operate a daily schedule.
- 1959Physicist Richard Feynman gives a speech entitled “There’s Plenty of Room at the Bottom”, which is regarded as the birth of nanotechnology.
- 1959The Lisbon Metro begins operation.
- 1989Riots break-out after Hong Kong decides to forcibly repatriate Vietnamese refugees.
- 1997Hong Kong begins to kill all the nation’s 1.25 million chickens to stop the spread of a potentially deadly influenza strain.
- 2001A fire at the Mesa Redonda shopping center in Lima, Peru, kills at least 291.
- 2003The last known speaker of Akkala Sami dies, rendering the language extinct.
View the complete list of historical events for December 29.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Glen Glenn, Billy Vera, French Stewart, Johnny Lewis, Sarah Bettens, Natalie Horler, Jaci Velasquez, Richard Blackwell, Scott Glenn, Hande Yener.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 29, 1972.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Me and Mrs. Jones by Billy Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 30, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1990 – Park Choa, South Korean singer and actress (AOA); August 23, 1974 – Shifty Shellshock, American singer-songwriter and actor (Crazy Town); December 6, 1967 – Hacken Lee, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934