Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 364th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 162 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,274 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 551 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Cozy Powell
- 1947Vincent Winter
- 1950Jon Polito
- 1951Yvonne Elliman
- 1954Roger Voudouris
- 1970Aled Jones
- 1972Jude Law
- 1983Gonzalo Olave
- 1985Alexa Ray Joel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 29.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1843Elisabeth of Wied (d. 1916)
- 1855August Kitzberg, Estonian author and poet (d. 1927)
- 1932Inga Swenson, American actress and singer
- 1934Ed Flanders, American actor (d. 1995)
- 1946Marianne Faithfull, English singer-songwriter and actress
- 1959Patricia Clarkson, American actress
- 1963Sean Payton, American football player and coach
- 1970Kevin Weisman, American actor
- 1972Asheru, American rapper
- 1985Alexa Ray Joel, American singer-songwriter and pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1508Portuguese forces under the command of Francisco de Almeida attack Khambhat at the Battle of Dabul.
- 1845In accordance with International Boundary delimitation, the United States annexes the Republic of Texas, following the manifest destiny doctrine. The Republic of Texas, which had been independent since the Texas Revolution of 1836, is thereupon admitted as the 28th U.S. state.
- 1937The Irish Free State is replaced by a new state called Ireland with the adoption of a new constitution.
- 1940World War II: In the Second Great Fire of London, the Luftwaffe fire-bombs London, England, UK, killing almost 200 civilians.
- 1949KC2XAK of Bridgeport, Connecticut becomes the first Ultra high frequency (UHF) television station to operate a daily schedule.
- 1959Physicist Richard Feynman gives a speech entitled “There’s Plenty of Room at the Bottom”, which is regarded as the birth of nanotechnology.
- 1972An Eastern Air Lines Flight 401 (a Lockheed L-1011 TriStar) crashes on approach to Miami International Airport, Florida, killing 101.
- 1975A bomb explodes at LaGuardia Airport in New York City, killing 11 people and injuring 74.
- 1992Fernando Collor de Mello, president of Brazil, tries to resign amidst corruption charges, but is then impeached.
- 2006UK settles its Anglo-American loan, post-WWII loan debt.
View the complete list of historical events for December 29.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brahmanandam, Danielle Darrieux, Michel Fugain, Harry Langdon, Tonya Lee Williams, Nastassja Kinski, Leon Pisani, Robert Walden, Jennifer Nettles, Mary Garden.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 29, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Me and Mrs. Jones by Billy Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 30, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1980 – Rina Aiuchi, Japanese singer; June 16, 1946 – Iain Matthews, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fairport Convention and Plainsong); August 13, 1904 – Buddy Rogers, American actor and trombonist (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,086