Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 2001 was a Saturday and it was the 363rd day of the year 2001. It was the 52nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 27 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,008 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,669 days or 7.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 272 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 6, 2033.
If a dog named Snapple - a Pomeranian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Snapple will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Snapple will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Justin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Virgil Johnson
- 1937Barbara Steele
- 1941Ray Thomas
- 1942Rajesh Khanna
- 1947Cozy Powell
- 1965Dexter Holland
- 1970Aled Jones
- 1979Diego Luna
- 1982Alison Brie
- 1985Alexa Ray Joel
View the complete list of December 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1816Carl Ludwig, German physician and physiologist (d. 1895)
- 1896David Alfaro Siqueiros, Mexican painter (d. 1974)
- 1949David Topliss, English rugby player and coach (d. 2008)
- 1957Paul Rudnick, American author and screenwriter
- 1962Devon White, Jamaican-American baseball player
- 1966Martin Offiah, English rugby player and sportscaster
- 1978Steve Kemp, English drummer (Hard-Fi)
- 1984Reimo Tamm, Estonian basketball player
- 1986Joe Anyon, English footballer
- 1994Princess Kako of Akishino
View the complete list of December 29 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1427The Ming army begins its withdraw from Hanoi, ending the Chinese domination of Đại Việt.
- 1786French Revolution: The Assembly of Notables is convened.
- 1876The Ashtabula River Railroad Disaster occurs, leaving 64 injured and 92 dead at Ashtabula, Ohio.
- 1911Mongolia gains independence from the Qing dynasty, enthroning 9th Jebtsundamba Khutughtu as Khagan of Mongolia.
- 1934Japan renounces the Washington Naval Treaty of 1922 and the London Naval Treaty of 1930.
- 1949KC2XAK of Bridgeport, Connecticut becomes the first Ultra high frequency (UHF) television station to operate a daily schedule.
- 1959The Lisbon Metro begins operation.
- 1972An Eastern Air Lines Flight 401 (a Lockheed L-1011 TriStar) crashes on approach to Miami International Airport, Florida, killing 101.
- 1992Fernando Collor de Mello, president of Brazil, tries to resign amidst corruption charges, but is then impeached.
- 1996Guatemala and leaders of Guatemalan National Revolutionary Unity sign a peace accord ending a 36-year civil war.
View the complete list of December 29 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zsa Zsa Gabor, Armand Lohikoski, Lara Flynn Boyle, Johnny Borrell, Ai Kato, Joely Collins, Oleg Menshikov, Nene Otsuka, Ian Buchanan, Sizzla.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 29, 2001.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th December 2001 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 17, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 29, 1974. Your score is -101. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How You Remind Me by Nickelback as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 29, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Iran approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 29th December 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 29, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 363rd day of 2001
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 52nd Saturday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 27 days
- Age on next birthday: 22 years old
- Days since birth: 8,008 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,669 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 272
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 6, 2033
- Age in dog years: 104 dog years old using a Pomeranian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 17, 1987 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 29, 1974 (-101)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: How You Remind Me by Nickelback (December 29, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XII.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1982 – Willy Denzey, French singer; January 20, 1946 – Vladimír Merta, Czech singer-songwriter, guitarist, and journalist; August 18, 1968 – Lee Seung-yeon, South Korean actress and talk show host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,009