Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 2006 was a Friday and it was the 363rd day of the year 2006. It was the 52nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,804 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,601 days or 4.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 163 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 6, 2038.
If a dog named Deisel - a Scottish Deerhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Deisel will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Deisel will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Viveca Lindfors
- 1935Virgil Johnson
- 1936Ray Nitschke
- 1942Rajesh Khanna
- 1957Brad Grey
- 1959Paula Poundstone
- 1973Pimp C
- 1983Gonzalo Olave
- 1990Allen Kim
- 1998Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick
View the complete list of December 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1855August Kitzberg, Estonian author and poet (d. 1927)
- 1856Thomas Joannes Stieltjes, Dutch-French mathematician and academic (d. 1894)
- 1929Matt Murphy, American guitarist (The Blues Brothers)
- 1935Virgil Johnson, American singer (The Velvets) (d. 2013)
- 1953Stanley Williams, American gang leader, co-founded the Crips (d. 2005)
- 1963Sean Payton, American football player and coach
- 1967Chris Barnes, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Six Feet Under, Cannibal Corpse, and Torture Killer)
- 1972Leonor Varela, Chilean-American actress
- 1974Richie Sexson, American baseball player
- 1988Eric Berry, American football player
View the complete list of December 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mitchell’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1427The Ming army begins its withdraw from Hanoi, ending the Chinese domination of Đại Việt.
- 1508Portuguese forces under the command of Francisco de Almeida attack Khambhat at the Battle of Dabul.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: 3,000 British soldiers under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Archibald Campbell capture Savannah, Georgia.
- 1786French Revolution: The Assembly of Notables is convened.
- 1835The Treaty of New Echota is signed, ceding all the lands of the Cherokee east of the Mississippi River to the United States.
- 1851The first American YMCA opens in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1930Sir Muhammad Iqbal’s presidential address in Allahabad introduces the two-nation theory and outlines a vision for the creation of Pakistan.
- 1959The Lisbon Metro begins operation.
- 2001A fire at the Mesa Redonda shopping center in Lima, Peru, kills at least 291.
- 2012A Tupolev Tu-204 airliner crashes in a ditch between the airport fence and the M3 highway after overshooting a runway at Vnukovo International Airport in Moscow, Russia, killing five people and leaving three others critically injured.
View the complete list of December 29 historical events.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomas F. Duffy, Bryan Adams, Sibel Kekilli, Andre Nickatina, Glenn Hughes, Brandi Burkhardt, Michelle McManus, Cliff Bole, Royston Tickner, Ashley Melnick.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 29, 2006.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th December 2006 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 8, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 2000. Your score is -109. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Irreplaceable by Beyoncé as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 30, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 29th December 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 29, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 363rd day of 2006
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 52nd Friday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 310 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,804 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,601 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 163
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 6, 2038
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Scottish Deerhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 8, 1982 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 21, 2000 (-109)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Irreplaceable by Beyoncé (December 30, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XII.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1993 – Teresa Scanlan, American model, Miss America 2011; July 17, 1963 – John Ventimiglia, American actor, screenwriter, and composer; March 16, 1916 – Mercedes McCambridge, American actress (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,017