Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of December 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
December 4, 1999 was a Saturday and it was the 338th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 105 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,835 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,278 days or 6 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 231 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 12, 2031.
If a dog named Szuri - a Australian Cattle Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Szuri will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Szuri will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1861Lillian Russell
- 1944Dennis Wilson
- 1948Southside Johnny
- 1949Jeff Bridges
- 1949Pamela Stephenson
- 1953Gwen Humble
- 1964Jonathan Goldstein
- 1973Ferry Corsten
- 1973Mina Caputo
- 1973Tyra Banks
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 4.
- 1878Grand Duke Michael Alexandrovich of Russia (d. 1918)
- 1914Rudolf Hausner, Austrian painter and sculptor (d. 1995)
- 1927William Labov, American linguist and academic
- 1939Freddy Cannon, American singer and guitarist
- 1949Pamela Stephenson, New Zealand-Australian actress and psychologist
- 1951Gary Rossington, American guitarist (Lynyrd Skynyrd, Rossington Collins Band, and The Rossington Band)
- 1960David Green, Nicaraguan-American baseball player
- 1972Yūko Miyamura, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1984Marco Giambruno, Italian footballer
- 1985Stephen Dawson, Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 771Austrasian king Carloman I dies, leaving his brother Charlemagne king of the now complete Frankish Kingdom.
- 1867Former Minnesota farmer Oliver Hudson Kelley founds the Order of the Patrons of Husbandry (better known today as the Grange).
- 1872The crewless American ship Mary Celeste is found by the British brig Dei Gratia. The ship had been abandoned for nine days but was only slightly damaged.
- 1875Notorious New York City politician Boss Tweed escapes from prison. He will later be recaptured in Spain.
- 1881The first edition of the Los Angeles Times is published.
- 1945By a vote of 65 to 7, the United States Senate approves United States participation in the United Nations. (The UN had been established on October 24, 1945.)
- 1978Following the murder of Mayor George Moscone, Dianne Feinstein becomes San Francisco’s first female mayor. (She will serve until January 8, 1988.)
- 1979The Hastie fire in Hull kills three schoolboys and eventually leads police to arrest Bruce George Peter Lee.
- 1980English rock group Led Zeppelin officially disbands, following the death of drummer John Bonham on September 25.
- 1981South Africa grants independence to the Ciskei “homeland” (not recognized by any government outside South Africa).
View the complete list of historical events for December 4.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 4 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harumi Inoue, Bobby Kimball, Natasja Saad, Robert Greenwald, Anne Archer, Jon Stevens, Jerry Portnoy, Siân Phillips, Jon Voight, Bradley Walsh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 4 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 4, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 4, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1962 – Valérie Kaprisky, French actress; November 30, 1981 – Belinda Braza, Norwegian dancer and singer; January 7, 1964 – Nicolas Cage, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,345