Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1963 was a Saturday and it was the 341st day of the year 1963. It was the 49th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,110 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,037 days or 19.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 715 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 15, 1995.
If a dog named Nibby - a Shiba Inu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nibby will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nibby will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Konstantin Sokolsky
- 1910Louis Prima
- 1919Lis Løwert
- 1927Helen Watts
- 1946Kirsti Sparboe
- 1959Barbara Wilshere
- 1976Sunny Sweeney
- 1976Vanessa Lorenzo
- 1979Jennifer Carpenter
- 1988Butsakon Tantiphana
View the complete list of December 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1643Giovanni Battista Falda, Italian architect and engraver (d. 1678)
- 1764Claude Victor-Perrin, Duc de Belluno, French general and politician, French Minister of War (d. 1841)
- 1863Richard Warren Sears, American businessman, co-founded Sears (d. 1914)
- 1910Duncan McNaughton, Canadian high jumper and geologist (d. 1998)
- 1944Miroslav Macek, Czech dentist and politician
- 1945Marion Rung, Finnish singer
- 1954Mike Nolan, Irish singer (Bucks Fizz and Brooks)
- 1962Alain Blondel, French decathlete
- 1967Tino Martinez, American baseball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1976Vanessa Lorenzo, Spanish model
View the complete list of December 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Nevaeh’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette, arranges to enter the American military as a major general.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Prairie Grove, Arkansas.
- 1936Australian cricketer Jack Fingleton becomes the first player to score centuries in four consecutive Test innings.
- 1941World War II: Attack on Pearl Harbor – The Imperial Japanese Navy carries out a surprise attack on the United States Pacific Fleet and its defending Army and Marine air forces at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. (For Japan’s near-simultaneous attacks on Eastern Hemisphere targets, see December 8.)
- 1946A fire at the Winecoff Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia, kills 119 people, the deadliest hotel fire in U.S. history.
- 1975Indonesian invasion of East Timor: The invasion begins.
- 1982In Texas, Charles Brooks, Jr., becomes the first person to be executed by lethal injection in the United States.
- 1988Spitak earthquake: In Armenia an earthquake measuring 6.9 on the Richter scale kills more than 25,000, injures 30,000 and leaves 500,000 homeless out of a population of 3,500,000.
- 1993The Long Island Rail Road massacre: Passenger Colin Ferguson murders six people and injures 19 others on the LIRR in Nassau County, New York.
- 2006A tornado strikes Kensal Green, North West London, seriously damaging about 150 properties.
View the complete list of December 7 historical events.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Judy Cornwell, Jake T. Austin, Huell Howser, Tim Robinson, Francis Magundayao, Paul Ryan, Melvin Franklin, Anthony Steel, Jackie Cain, Jimmy Hart.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 7, 1963.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th December 1963 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 22, 1960. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +191. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 24, 1944. Your score is -212. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dominique by The Singing Nun as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 7, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 7th December 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 7, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 341st day of 1963
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 49th Saturday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 75 days
- Age on next birthday: 58 years old
- Days since birth: 21,110 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,037 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 715
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 15, 1995
- Age in dog years: 248 dog years old using a Shiba Inu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 22, 1960 (+191)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 24, 1944 (-212)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: Dominique by The Singing Nun (December 7, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XII.MCMLXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1980 – Melissa Rauch, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; July 21, 1957 – Jon Lovitz, American comedian, actor, and producer; April 20, 1974 – Tina Cousins, English singer-songwriter and model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,133