Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1967 was a Thursday and it was the 341st day of the year 1967. It was the 49th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,495 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,498 days or 17.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 660 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 15, 1999.
If a dog named Loma - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Loma will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Loma will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Eli Wallach
- 1932Ellen Burstyn
- 1938Bud Spangler
- 1942Peter Tomarken
- 1950Ron Hynes
- 1962Grecia Colmenares
- 1966C. Thomas Howell
- 1973Terrell Owens
- 1974Manuel Martínez Gutiérrez
- 1978Shiri Appleby
View the complete list of December 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1810Theodor Schwann, German physiologist and biologist (d. 1882)
- 1920Fiorenzo Magni, Italian cyclist (d. 2012)
- 1927Jack S. Blanton, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 2013)
- 1932Curt Brasket, American chess player (d. 2014)
- 1948Mads Vinding, Danish bassist
- 1958Rick Rude, American wrestler (d. 1999)
- 1974Panagiotis Liadelis, Greek basketball player
- 1976Benoît Tréluyer, French race car driver
- 1982Jack Huston, English actor
- 1994Myrtle Sarrosa, Filipino actress, model, VJ, and cosplayer
View the complete list of December 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Neal’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette, arranges to enter the American military as a major general.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Prairie Grove, Arkansas.
- 1941World War II: Attack on Pearl Harbor – The Imperial Japanese Navy carries out a surprise attack on the United States Pacific Fleet and its defending Army and Marine air forces at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. (For Japan’s near-simultaneous attacks on Eastern Hemisphere targets, see December 8.)
- 1965Pope Paul VI and Patriarch Athenagoras I simultaneously revoke mutual excommunications that had been in place since 1054.
- 1972Imelda Marcos survives an assassination attempt using a bolo knife against her.
- 1987Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight 1771 crashes near Paso Robles, California, killing all 43 on board, after a disgruntled passenger shoots his ex-boss traveling on the flight, then shoots both pilots and himself.
- 1993The Long Island Rail Road massacre: Passenger Colin Ferguson murders six people and injures 19 others on the LIRR in Nassau County, New York.
- 1995The Galileo spacecraft arrives at Jupiter, a little more than six years after it was launched by Space Shuttle Atlantis during Mission STS-34.
- 2003The Conservative Party of Canada is officially registered, following the merger of the Canadian Alliance and the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada.
- 2005Rigoberto Alpizar, a passenger on American Airlines Flight 924 who allegedly claimed to have a bomb, is shot and killed by a team of U.S. federal air marshals at Miami International Airport.
View the complete list of December 7 historical events.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Götz George, Warren Clarke, Blake Sennett, Tiffany Evans, Chloë Agnew, Calista Flockhart, Richard Burgi, Jean-François Balmer, Serge Fiori, Elaine Devry.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 7, 1967.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th December 1967 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 8, 1995. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +112. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. Your score is -99. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Daydream Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 9, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 7th December 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 7, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 341st day of 1967
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 49th Thursday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 229 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,495 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,498 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 660
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 15, 1999
- Age in dog years: 232 dog years old using a Bolognese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 8, 1995 (+112)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (-99)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: Daydream Believer by The Monkees (December 9, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.XII.MCMLXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1935 – Ron Carey, American actor (d. 2007); July 21, 1926 – Bill Pertwee, English actor (d. 2013); July 3, 1961 – Tim Smith, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer (Cardiacs, The Sea Nymphs, Spratleys Japs, and Panixphere).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,136