Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1996 was a Sunday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1996. It was the 49th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,787 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,262 days or 8.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 331 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 16, 2028.
If a dog named Rome - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 157 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rome will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Rome will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Glen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Arthur Leslie
- 1911Lee J. Cobb
- 1930Maximilian Schell
- 1937James MacArthur
- 1943Mary Woronov
- 1946John Rubinstein
- 1966Tyler Mane
- 1974Nick Zinner
- 1977Elsa Benítez
View the complete list of December 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1412Astorre II Manfredi, Italian lord (d. 1468)
- 1894James Thurber, American author and illustrator (d. 1961)
- 1909Gratien Gélinas, Canadian actor, director, and producer (d. 1999)
- 1924Lionel Gilbert, Australian historian, author, and academic (d. 2015)
- 1949Mary Gordon, American author and academic
- 1963Greg Howe, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer
- 1968Michael Cole, American journalist and sportscaster
- 1974Cristian Castro, Mexican singer
- 1979Raymond Lam, Chinese actor and singer
- 1983Valéry Mézague, Cameroonian footballer (d. 2014)
View the complete list of December 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1854In his Apostolic constitution Ineffabilis Deus, Pope Pius IX proclaims the dogmatic definition of Immaculate Conception, which holds that the Virgin Mary was conceived free of original sin.
- 1907King Gustaf V of Sweden accedes to the Swedish throne.
- 1912Leaders of the German Empire hold an Imperial War Council to discuss the possibility that war might break out.
- 1914World War I: A squadron of Britain’s Royal Navy defeats an inferior squadron of the Imperial German High Seas Fleet in the Battle of the Falkland Islands in the South Atlantic.
- 1927The Brookings Institution, one of the United States’ oldest think tanks, is founded through the merger of three organizations that had been created by philanthropist Robert S. Brookings.
- 1969An Olympic Airways Douglas DC-6 strikes a mountain outside of Keratea, Greece, killing 90—the worst crash of a DC-6.
- 1974A plebiscite results in the abolition of monarchy in Greece.
- 1991The Romanian Constitution is adopted in a referendum.
- 2004The Cusco Declaration is signed in Cusco, Peru, establishing the South American Community of Nations.
- 2009Bombings in Baghdad, Iraq, kill 127 and injure 448.
View the complete list of December 8 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8, and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Duff McKagan, Jann Browne, Jennifer Warnes, Aziz Shavershian, Madeline Kahn, Tim Smith, Maude Fealy, Carl Cox, Sunil Shetty, Mira Furlan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 8, 1996.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th December 1996 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +222. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 22, 2005. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,779,440,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1125. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,354,612 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1996. The estimated number of babies born on 8th December 1996 is 358,892. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,151 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 38,365 times in the year 1996. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 8, 1996. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 1996
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 49th Sunday of 1996
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 74 days
- Age on next birthday: 27 years old
- Days since birth: 9,787 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,262 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 331
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 16, 2028
- Age in dog years: 157 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+222)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 22, 2005 (-134)
- 1996 world population: 5,779,440,593
- Number one song: Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton (December 14, 1996)
- Babies born in 1996: 131,354,612
- Babies born in 1996 every day: 358,892
- Babies born in 1996 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,151 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 38,365 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.XII.MCMXCVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1950 – Nino Frassica, Italian actor; July 10, 1957 – Marco Sison, Filipino singer and actor; February 25, 1962 – Foster Sylvers, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (The Sylvers).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,066