Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1996 was a Sunday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1996. It was the 49th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,037 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,679 days or 7.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 272 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 16, 2028.
If a dog named Jonnie - a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 119 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jonnie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jonnie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Sammy Davis, Jr.
- 1936David Carradine
- 1944George Baker
- 1947Chava Alberstein
- 1949Ray Shulman
- 1950Dan Hartman
- 1953Kim Basinger
- 1964Teri Hatcher
- 1969Steve Van Wormer
- 1973Corey Taylor
View the complete list of December 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1922Lucian Freud, German-English painter and illustrator (d. 2011)
- 1935Tatiana Zatulovskaya, Russian-Israeli chess player
- 1953Sam Kinison, American comedian and actor (d. 1992)
- 1953Władysław Kozakiewicz, Lithuanian-Polish pole vaulter
- 1956Andrew Edge English drummer (Thompson Twins, Uropa Lula, and Savage Progress)
- 1956Andrius Kubilius, Lithuanian academic and politician, 9th Prime Minister of Lithuania
- 1958Mirosław Okoński, Polish footballer
- 1972Frank Shamrock, American mixed martial artist and kick-boxer
- 1974Tony Simmons, American football player and coach
- 1986Amir Khan, English boxer
View the complete list of December 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1813Premier of Beethoven’s Seventh Symphony.
- 1912Leaders of the German Empire hold an Imperial War Council to discuss the possibility that war might break out.
- 1949The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East is established to provide aid to Palestinian refugees who left their homes during the 1948 Palestinian exodus.
- 1966The Greek ship SS Heraklion sinks in a storm in the Aegean Sea, killing over 200.
- 1972United Airlines Flight 553, a Boeing 737, crashes after aborting its landing attempt at Chicago Midway International Airport, killing 45. The crash is the first-ever loss of a Boeing 737.
- 1980John Lennon is murdered by Mark David Chapman in front of The Dakota in New York City.
- 1987The Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty is signed.
- 1988A United States Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II crashes into an apartment complex in Remscheid, Germany, killing 5 people and injuring 50 others.
- 2004The Cusco Declaration is signed in Cusco, Peru, establishing the South American Community of Nations.
- 2010With the second launch of the SpaceX Falcon 9 and the first launch of the SpaceX Dragon, SpaceX becomes the first private company to successfully launch, orbit and recover a spacecraft.
View the complete list of December 8 historical events.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8, and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Janet Munro, İdil Üner, Jasper Carrott, Bill Murray, Mikiho Niwa, Cornel Wilde, Jennifer Carpenter, Jim Nesbitt, D-Pryde, Hugh McCrae.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 8, 1996.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th December 1996 is Holly for precious moments.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,779,440,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 14, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1125. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,354,612 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1996. The estimated number of babies born on 8th December 1996 is 358,892. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,151 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 38,365 times in the year 1996. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 8, 1996. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 1996
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 49th Sunday of 1996
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 363 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,037 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,679 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 272
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 16, 2028
- Age in dog years: 119 dog years old using a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- 1996 world population: 5,779,440,593
- Number one song: Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton (December 14, 1996)
- Babies born in 1996: 131,354,612
- Babies born in 1996 every day: 358,892
- Babies born in 1996 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,151 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 38,365 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 4, 1955 – David Broza, Israeli singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 3, 1982 – Kanika, Indian actress and singer; May 15, 1956 – Dan Patrick, American sportscaster and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,800