Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of February 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 1, 1968 was a Thursday and it was the 32nd day of the year 1968. It was the 5th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,643 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,214 days or 17.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 631 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 10, 1999.
If a dog named Royce - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Royce will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Royce will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Stuart Whitman
- 1937Garrett Morris
- 1948Rick James
- 1954Bill Mumy
- 1964Linus Roache
- 1968Lisa Marie Presley
- 1971Michael C. Hall
- 1975Big Boi
- 1978Tim Harding
- 1983Andrew VanWyngarden
View the complete list of February 1 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 1.
- 1501Queen Munjeong of Korea (d. 1565)
- 1871Hellmer Hermandsen, Norwegian target shooter (d. 1958)
- 1894James P. Johnson, American pianist and composer (d. 1955)
- 1937Garrett Morris, American actor and singer
- 1939Paul Gillmor, American lawyer and politician (d. 2007)
- 1946Chris Clark, American singer
- 1985Jodi Gordon, Australian model and actress
- 1985Karine Sergerie, Canadian martial artist
- 1986Jorrit Bergsma, Dutch speed skater
- 1988Brett Anderson, American baseball player
View the complete list of February 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1713The Kalabalik or Tumult in Bendery results from the Ottoman sultan’s order that his unwelcome guest, King Charles XII of Sweden, be seized.
- 1814Mayon Volcano in the Philippines erupts, killing around 1,200 people, the most devastating eruption of the volcano.
- 1895Fountains Valley, Pretoria, the oldest nature reserve in Africa, is proclaimed by President Paul Kruger.
- 1918Russia adopts the Gregorian calendar.
- 1942Voice of America, the official external radio and television service of the United States government, begins broadcasting with programs aimed at areas controlled by the Axis powers.
- 1974A fire in the 25-story Joelma Building in São Paulo, Brazil kills 189 and injures 293.
- 1996The Communications Decency Act is passed by the U.S. Congress.
- 2002Daniel Pearl, American journalist and South Asia Bureau Chief of the Wall Street Journal, kidnapped January 23, 2002, is beheaded and mutilated by his captors.
- 2005King Gyanendra of Nepal carries out a coup d'état to capture the democracy, becoming Chairman of the Councils of ministers.
- 2013The Shard, the tallest building in the European Union, is opened to the public.
View the complete list of February 1 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 1, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pablo Alborán, Karen Iwata, Johnny Desmond, John David Wilson, Kevin Godley, Farrah Franklin, Naathan Phan, Dale Robertson, Ivan Urgant, Lynda Lemay.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 1 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 1, 1968.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st February 1968 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 12, 1997. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 11, 1967. Your incompatibility score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Green Tambourine by The Lemon Pipers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 3, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 1st February 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 1, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 32nd day of 1968
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 5th Thursday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 350 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,643 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,214 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 631
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 10, 1999
- Age in dog years: 249 dog years old using a Norwegian Lundehund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 12, 1997 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 11, 1967 (-124)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Green Tambourine by The Lemon Pipers (February 3, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1968 – Lisa Loeb, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and actress (Liz and Lisa); March 19, 1935 – Nancy Malone, American actress, director, and producer (d. 2014); November 15, 1929 – Ed Asner, American actor, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,804