Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1953 was a Thursday and it was the 50th day of the year 1953. It was the 8th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,854 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,285 days or 22.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 842 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 28, 1984.
If a dog named Fibonacci - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 361 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fibonacci will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Fibonacci will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Jacques Dufilho
- 1940Bobby Rogers
- 1943Lou Christie
- 1956Peter Holsapple
- 1978Immortal Technique
- 1980David Gandy
- 1984Chris Richardson
- 1986Maria Mena
View the complete list of February 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1893Cedric Hardwicke, English-American actor and director (d. 1964)
- 1924David Bronstein, Ukrainian chess player (d. 2006)
- 1939Gwen Taylor, English actress
- 1946Barry Everitt, English neuroscientist and academic
- 1954Sócrates, Brazilian footballer and manager (d. 2011)
- 1963Laurell K. Hamilton, American author
- 1979Mariska, Finnish rapper
- 1986Henri Karjalainen, Finnish race car driver
- 1992Jelena Simić, Bosnian tennis player
- 2001David Mazouz, American actor
View the complete list of February 19 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters COCAAIL? Check your answers here: Word solver COCAAIL. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 197Emperor Septimius Severus defeats usurper Clodius Albinus in the Battle of Lugdunum, the bloodiest battle between Roman armies.
- 1807Former Vice President of the United States Aaron Burr is arrested for treason in Wakefield, Alabama and confined to Fort Stoddert.
- 1847The first group of rescuers reaches the Donner Party.
- 1861Serfdom is abolished in Russia.
- 1915World War I: The first naval attack on the Dardanelles begins when a strong Anglo-French task force bombards Ottoman artillery along the coast of Gallipoli.
- 1963The publication of Betty Friedan’s The Feminine Mystique reawakens the feminist movement in the United States as women’s organizations and consciousness raising groups spread.
- 1972The Asama-Sansō hostage standoff begins in Japan.
- 1976Executive Order 9066, which led to the relocation of Japanese Americans to internment camps, is rescinded by President Gerald R. Ford’s Proclamation 4417
- 1985William J. Schroeder becomes the first recipient of an artificial heart to leave hospital.
- 2001The Oklahoma City bombing museum is dedicated at the Oklahoma City National Memorial.
View the complete list of February 19 historical events.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Doc Watson, Dennis Stratton, Cris Kirkwood, Ben Bailey, Jeff Bridges, Lena Meyer-Landrut, Mari Henmi, Dick Powell, Leeann Tweeden, Tamara Wilcox.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 19, 1953.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 19. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th February 1953 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 24, 1971. Your score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 19th February 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 19, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 50th day of 1953
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 8th Thursday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 348 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 24,854 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,285 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 842
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 28, 1984
- Age in dog years: 361 dog years old using a Bloodhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 24, 1971 (-159)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.II.MCMLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1956 – Ted Gärdestad, Swedish singer-songwriter (d. 1997); March 1, 1953 – M. K. Stalin, Indian actor and politician; November 7, 1942 – Johnny Rivers, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,057