Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1958 was a Wednesday and it was the 50th day of the year 1958. It was the 8th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,281 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,427 days or 20.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 755 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 28, 1989.
If a dog named Kolohe - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 264 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kolohe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kolohe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1717David Garrick
- 1920C. Z. Guest
- 1924Lee Marvin
- 1930Kasinathuni Viswanath
- 1949Eddie Hardin
- 1970Joacim Cans
- 1986Jayde Nicole
- 2001David Mazouz
View the complete list of February 19 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1717David Garrick, English actor, playwright, and producer (d. 1779)
- 1880Álvaro Obregón, Mexican general and politician, 39th President of Mexico (d. 1928)
- 1927Philippe Boiry, French journalist (d. 2014)
- 1930Kasinathuni Viswanath, Indian actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1935Dave Niehaus, American sportscaster (d. 2010)
- 1937David Margulies, American actor
- 1951Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, Pakistani scholar and politician, founded Minhaj-ul-Quran
- 1953Massimo Troisi, Italian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1994)
- 1963Jessica Tuck, American actress
- 1971Jeff Kinney, American author and illustrator
View the complete list of February 19 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 356Emperor Constantius II issues a decree closing all pagan temples in the Roman Empire.
- 1594Having already inherited the throne of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth through his mother Catherine Jagiellon of Poland in 1587, Sigismund III of the House of Vasa is crowned King of Sweden, having succeeded his father John III of Sweden in 1592.
- 1649The Second Battle of Guararapes takes place, effectively ending Dutch colonization efforts in Brazil.
- 1819British explorer William Smith discovers the South Shetland Islands, and claims them in the name of King George III.
- 1847The first group of rescuers reaches the Donner Party.
- 1943World War II: Battle of Kasserine Pass in Tunisia begins.
- 1945World War II: Battle of Iwo Jima: About 30,000 United States Marines land on the island of Iwo Jima.
- 1953Censorship: Georgia approves the first literature censorship board in the United States.
- 1985Iberia Airlines Boeing 727 crashes into Mount Oiz in Spain, killing 148.
- 1985William J. Schroeder becomes the first recipient of an artificial heart to leave hospital.
View the complete list of February 19 historical events.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19, and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Knudson, Katheryn Winnick, Barney Harwood, William Roache, Stanislav Ianevski, Marguerite Durand, Tony Dovolani, Michaela Schaffrath, Uwe Seeler, Tedi Thurman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 19, 1958.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th February 1958 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 22, 1984. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 26, 1947. Your incompatibility score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,948,137,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1575. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 103,731,629 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1958. The estimated number of babies born on 19th February 1958 is 284,196. That’s equivalent to 197 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,853 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,520 times in the year 1958. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 19, 1958. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 50th day of 1958
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 8th Wednesday of 1958
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 364 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,281 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,427 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 755
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 28, 1989
- Age in dog years: 264 dog years old using a English Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: June 22, 1984 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 26, 1947 (-136)
- 1958 world population: 2,948,137,248
- Babies born in 1958: 103,731,629
- Babies born in 1958 every day: 284,196
- Babies born in 1958 every minute: 197
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,853 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,520 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1956 – Marta Kauffman, American screenwriter and producer; August 11, 1989 – Gui Gui, Taiwanese singer and actress (Hey Girl); November 6, 1972 – Thandie Newton, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,728