Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 50th day of the year 1983. It was the 8th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,439 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,480 days or 12.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 455 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 28, 2014.
If a dog named Chui - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chui will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chui will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1878Harriet Bosse
- 1897Alma Rubens
- 1930John Frankenheimer
- 1930Kasinathuni Viswanath
- 1934Carole Eastman
- 1938René Muñoz
- 1943Lou Christie
- 1951Stephen Nichols
- 2001David Mazouz
View the complete list of February 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1843Adelina Patti, Spanish-Welsh soprano (d. 1919)
- 1888José Eustasio Rivera, Colombian lawyer and poet (d. 1928)
- 1899Yury Olesha, Russian author and playwright (d. 1960)
- 1920C. Z. Guest, American actress, fashion designer, and author (d. 2003)
- 1936Sam Myers, American singer-songwriter (d. 2006)
- 1940Bobby Rogers, American singer-songwriter (The Miracles) (d. 2013)
- 1943Lou Christie, American singer-songwriter
- 1944Les Hinton, English-American journalist and businessman
- 1980Spyridon Gianniotis, Greek swimmer
- 1990Luke Pasqualino, English actor
View the complete list of February 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cindy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 197Emperor Septimius Severus defeats usurper Clodius Albinus in the Battle of Lugdunum, the bloodiest battle between Roman armies.
- 1807Former Vice President of the United States Aaron Burr is arrested for treason in Wakefield, Alabama and confined to Fort Stoddert.
- 1878Thomas Edison patents the phonograph.
- 1937Yekatit 12: During a public ceremony at the Viceregal Palace (the former Imperial residence) in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, two Ethiopian nationalists of Eritrean origin attempt to kill viceroy Rodolfo Graziani with a number of grenades.
- 1942World War II: Nearly 250 Japanese warplanes attack the northern Australian city of Darwin killing 243 people.
- 1945World War II: Battle of Iwo Jima: About 30,000 United States Marines land on the island of Iwo Jima.
- 1953Censorship: Georgia approves the first literature censorship board in the United States.
- 1960China successfully launches the T-7, its first sounding rocket.
- 1985William J. Schroeder becomes the first recipient of an artificial heart to leave hospital.
- 2011The debut exhibition of the Belitung shipwreck, containing the largest collection of Tang dynasty artefacts found in one location, begins in Singapore.
View the complete list of February 19 historical events.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joseph E. Levine, Anna Russell, Jay Baruchel, Christopher Cross, James Dean, Connie Talbot, Antonio Fargas, Urmas Alender, Sivakarthikeyan, Kay Starr.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 19, 1983.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 19. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th February 1983 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 30, 1993. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 8, 2005. Your score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby, Come to Me by Patti Austin and James Ingram as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 19, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 19th February 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 19, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 50th day of 1983
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 8th Saturday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 75 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,439 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,480 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 455
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 28, 2014
- Age in dog years: 182 dog years old using a Norwegian Lundehund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 30, 1993 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 8, 2005 (-138)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Baby, Come to Me by Patti Austin and James Ingram (February 19, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.II.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1990 – Chandler Massey, American actor; May 10, 1976 – Udo Mechels, Belgian singer; April 14, 1968 – Anthony Michael Hall, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,147