Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 50th day of the year 1983. It was the 8th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,589 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,863 days or 13.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 494 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 28, 2014.
If a dog named Billie Goat - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 195 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Billie Goat will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Billie Goat will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Lee Marvin
- 1934Pierre Barouh
- 1938Dutch Mason
- 1945Yuri Antonov
- 1946Hiroshi Fujioka
- 1948Big John Studd
- 1956Dave Wakeling
- 1958Pierre-Loup Rajot
- 1985Arielle Kebbel
View the complete list of February 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1552Melchior Klesl, Austrian cardinal (d. 1630)
- 1899Lucio Fontana, Italian-Argentinian painter and sculptor (d. 1968)
- 1912Saul Chaplin, American composer and director (d. 1997)
- 1942Paul Krause, American football player
- 1947Tim Shadbolt, New Zealand politician, 42nd Mayor of Invercargill
- 1964Dmitri Lipskerov, Russian author and playwright
- 1968Frank Watkins, American bass player (Obituary and Gorgoroth) (d. 2015)
- 1978Michalis Konstantinou, Cypriot footballer
- 1980David Gandy, English model
- 1986Michael Schwimer, American baseball player
View the complete list of February 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Geoffrey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649The Second Battle of Guararapes takes place, effectively ending Dutch colonization efforts in Brazil.
- 1859Daniel E. Sickles, a New York Congressman, is acquitted of murder on grounds of temporary insanity. This is the first time this defense is successfully used in the United States.
- 1861Serfdom is abolished in Russia.
- 1915World War I: The first naval attack on the Dardanelles begins when a strong Anglo-French task force bombards Ottoman artillery along the coast of Gallipoli.
- 1945World War II: Battle of Iwo Jima: About 30,000 United States Marines land on the island of Iwo Jima.
- 1948The Conference of Youth and Students of Southeast Asia Fighting for Freedom and Independence convenes in Calcutta.
- 1959The United Kingdom grants Cyprus independence, which is then formally proclaimed on August 16, 1960.
- 1978Egyptian forces raid Larnaca International Airport in an attempt to intervene in a hijacking, without authorisation from the Republic of Cyprus authorities. The Cypriot National Guard and Police forces kill 15 Egyptian commandos and destroy the Egyptian C-130 transport plane in open combat.
- 2006A methane explosion in a coal mine near Nueva Rosita, Mexico, kills 65 miners.
- 2011The debut exhibition of the Belitung shipwreck, containing the largest collection of Tang dynasty artefacts found in one location, begins in Singapore.
View the complete list of February 19 historical events.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Thomas King, Andrew Eiden, Luis Alcoriza, Richard Boone, James Dean, Miyavi, Steve Barakatt, Brian Doyle-Murray, Noah Gray-Cabey, Edward Platt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 19, 1983.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 19. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th February 1983 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 30, 1993. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 8, 2005. Your score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby, Come to Me by Patti Austin and James Ingram as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 19, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 19th February 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 19, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 50th day of 1983
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 8th Saturday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2033
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 21 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,589 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,863 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 494
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 28, 2014
- Age in dog years: 195 dog years old using a Irish Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 30, 1993 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 8, 2005 (-138)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Baby, Come to Me by Patti Austin and James Ingram (February 19, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.II.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1981 – Kang Dong-won, South Korean actor; March 7, 1965 – Jean-Pierre Barda, French-Swedish singer and actor (Army of Lovers); August 7, 1939 – Anjanette Comer, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,118