Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of February 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 2, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 33rd day of the year 1980. It was the 5th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 134 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,937 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,312 days or 14.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 539 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 11, 2011.
If a dog named Donovan Takacs - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 192 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Donovan Takacs will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Donovan Takacs will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Courtney’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Frank Albertson
- 1934Khalil Ullah Khan
- 1938Gene MacLellan
- 1942Bo Hopkins
- 1944Geoffrey Hughes
- 1954Hansi Hinterseer
- 1963Stephen McGann
- 1972Dana International
- 1981Michelle Bass
- 1985Renn Kiriyama
View the complete list of February 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 2.
- 1893Raoul Riganti, Argentinian race car driver (d. 1970)
- 1949Brent Spiner, American actor
- 1949Duncan Bannatyne, Scottish businessman and philanthropist
- 1963Eva Cassidy, American singer and guitarist (d. 1996)
- 1965Naoki Sano, Japanese wrestler and mixed martial artist
- 1976Ryan Farquhar, Northern Irish motorcycle racer
- 1977Shakira, Colombian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1978Eden Espinosa, American actress and singer
- 1979Irini Terzoglou, Greek shot putter
- 1979Klaus Mainzer, German rugby player
View the complete list of February 2 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 962Translatio imperii: Pope John XII crowns Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor, the first Holy Roman Emperor in nearly 40 years.
- 1032Conrad II, Holy Roman Emperor becomes King of Burgundy.
- 1141The Battle of Lincoln, at which King Stephen is defeated and captured by the allies of Empress Matilda, presenting her with an opportunity to become the first queen of medieval England; this fails to occur, however.
- 1207Terra Mariana, comprising present-day Estonia and Latvia, is established.
- 1901Funeral of Queen Victoria.
- 1920France occupies Memel.
- 1934The Export-Import Bank of the United States is incorporated.
- 1980Reports surface that the FBI is targeting allegedly corrupt Congressmen in the Abscam operation.
- 19821982 Hama massacre: the government of Syria attacks the town of Hama.
- 2012The ferry MV Rabaul Queen sinks off the coast of Papua New Guinea near the Finschhafen District, with an estimated 300 people missing.
View the complete list of February 2 historical events.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 2, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Donovan, Roy Hudd, Derek Fowlds, Jennifer Garner, Ellen Terry, Arthur Dignam, Kay Tse, Robert Marien, Gennifer Flowers, Michael Winner.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 2 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 2, 1980.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd February 1980 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 1, 1951. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 14, 1966. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Rock with You by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 2, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1375. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd February 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 2, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 33rd day of 1980
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 5th Saturday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 134 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 15,937 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,312 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 539
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 11, 2011
- Age in dog years: 192 dog years old using a Bolognese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 1, 1951 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 14, 1966 (-144)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Rock with You by Michael Jackson (February 2, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: II.II.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1940 – John Mahoney, English-American actor; March 23, 1959 – Philippe Volter, Belgian actor and director (d. 2005); November 11, 1951 – Bill Moseley, American actor, singer, and producer (Cornbugs).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,005