Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of February 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 20, 1916 was a Sunday and it was the 51st day of the year 1916. It was the 8th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,369 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,790 days or 35.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,299 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 29, 1947.
If a dog named O'Henry - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 492 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 O'Henry will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like O'Henry will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Karl Mantzius
- 1927Ibrahim Ferrer
- 1948Jennifer O'Neill
- 1962Dwayne McDuffie
- 1967Lili Taylor
- 1971Calpernia Addams
- 1977Gail Kim
- 1978Jakki Degg
- 1978Jay Hernandez
- 1989Iga Wyrwał
View the complete list of February 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 20.
- 1888Georges Bernanos, French soldier and author (d. 1948)
- 1925Pat Lanigan, Australian public servant (d. 1992)
- 1925Tochinishiki Kiyotaka, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 44th Yokozuna (d. 1990)
- 1926Gillian Lynne, English ballerina, choreographer, and director
- 1937David Ackles, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1999)
- 1938Wiley W. Hilburn, American journalist and academic (d. 2014)
- 1942Claude Miller, French director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012)
- 1944Robert de Cotret, Canadian politician, 56th Secretary of State for Canada (d. 1999)
- 1944Willem van Hanegem, Dutch footballer and coach
- 1967Lili Taylor, American actress
View the complete list of February 20 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters NDIHAUOFQDU? Check your answers here: Words with these letters NDIHAUOFQDU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1339The Milanese army and the St. George’s (San Giorgio) Mercenaries of Lodrisio Visconti clashed in the Battle of Parabiago.
- 1865End of the Uruguayan War, with a peace agreement between President Tomás Villalba and rebel leader Venancio Flores, setting the scene for the destructive War of the Triple Alliance.
- 1933Adolf Hitler secretly meets with German industrialists to arrange for financing of the Nazi Party’s upcoming election campaign.
- 1943The Saturday Evening Post publishes the first of Norman Rockwell’s Four Freedoms in support of United States President Franklin Roosevelt’s 1941 State of the Union address theme of Four Freedoms.
- 1943American movie studio executives agree to allow the Office of War Information to censor movies.
- 1944World War II: The United States takes Eniwetok Island.
- 1978The last Order of Victory is bestowed upon Leonid Brezhnev.
- 1986The Soviet Union launches its Mir spacecraft. Remaining in orbit for 15 years, it is occupied for ten of those years.
- 2009Two Tamil Tigers aircraft packed with C4 explosives en route to the national airforce headquarters are shot down by the Sri Lankan military before reaching their target, in a kamikaze style attack.
- 2013The smallest extrasolar planet, Kepler-37b is discovered.
View the complete list of February 20 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 20, and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeff Bennett, Richard Long, Priscilla Presley, Douglass Watson, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, Veronica Hamel, Ester Dean, Go Soo, Renaldo Benson, Andy Clyde.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 20, 1916.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Pisces, sometimes an Aquarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th February 1916 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 25, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +127. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 26, 1924. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,438 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 50,045 times in the year 1916. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 20, 1916. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 51st day of 1916
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 8th Sunday of 1916
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 348 days
- Age on next birthday: 106 years old
- Days since birth: 38,369 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,790 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,299
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 29, 1947
- Age in dog years: 492 dog years old using a Bluetick Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: February 25, 1932 (+127)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 26, 1924 (-123)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,438 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 50,045 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.II.MCMXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1937 – Sobhan Babu, Indian actor (d. 2008); October 4, 1947 – Julien Clerc, French singer-songwriter and pianist; August 11, 1953 – Hulk Hogan, American wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,962