Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of February 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 20, 1950 was a Monday and it was the 51st day of the year 1950. It was the 8th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 276 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,291 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,430 days or 23.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 857 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 29, 1981.
If a dog named Tobo - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 296 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tobo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tobo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Karl Mantzius
- 1924Gloria Vanderbilt
- 1937Nancy Wilson
- 1947André van Duin
- 1947Peter Strauss
- 1948Jennifer O'Neill
- 1967Andrew Shue
- 1978Jay Hernandez
- 1978Lauren Ambrose
View the complete list of February 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 20.
- 1633Jan de Baen, Dutch painter (d. 1702)
- 1860Karl Mantzius, Danish actor and director (d. 1921)
- 1924Gloria Vanderbilt, American actress and fashion designer
- 1926Richard Matheson, American author and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1928Jean Kennedy Smith, American diplomat, 25th United States Ambassador to Ireland
- 1950Tony Wilson, English journalist and businessman (d. 2007)
- 1950Walter Becker, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Steely Dan)
- 1960Joel Hodgson, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1967Kurt Cobain, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nirvana and Fecal Matter) (d. 1994)
- 1975Niclas Wallin, Swedish ice hockey player
View the complete list of February 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1339The Milanese army and the St. George’s (San Giorgio) Mercenaries of Lodrisio Visconti clashed in the Battle of Parabiago.
- 1792The Postal Service Act, establishing the United States Post Office Department, is signed by United States President George Washington.
- 1813Manuel Belgrano defeats the royalist army of Pío de Tristán during the Battle of Salta.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Olustee: The largest battle fought in Florida during the war.
- 1933The Congress of the United States proposes the Twenty-first Amendment to the United States Constitution that will end Prohibition in the United States.
- 1942Lieutenant Edward O'Hare becomes America’s first World War II flying ace.
- 1943The Parícutin volcano begins to form in Parícutin, Mexico.
- 1959The Avro Arrow program to design and manufacture supersonic jet fighters in Canada is cancelled by the Diefenbaker government amid much political debate.
- 1998American figure skater Tara Lipinski becomes the youngest gold-medalist at the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan.
- 2009Two Tamil Tigers aircraft packed with C4 explosives en route to the national airforce headquarters are shot down by the Sri Lankan military before reaching their target, in a kamikaze style attack.
View the complete list of February 20 historical events.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 20, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Miki Fujimura, Kalil Wilson, Anne Kirkbride, John Boulting, Masafumi Gotoh, Margaretta Scott, Ishmeet Singh, Jaimie Alexander, Denise Nicholas, Justin Pierce.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 20, 1950.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th February 1950 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 19, 1974. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 20th February 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 20, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 51st day of 1950
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 8th Monday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 276 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,291 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,430 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 857
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 29, 1981
- Age in dog years: 296 dog years old using a Papillon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 19, 1974 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-136)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1969 – Florencia Lozano, American actress; August 10, 1954 – Rick Overton, American screenwriter, actor and comedian; July 24, 1949 – Michael Richards, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,967