Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of February 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 22, 1951 was a Thursday and it was the 53rd day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,202 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 819 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Giulietta Masina
- 1927Guy Mitchell
- 1929James Hong
- 1948Linda de Suza
- 1959Kyle MacLachlan
- 1966Rachel Dratch
- 1969Thomas Jane
- 1975Drew Barrymore
- 1978Jenny Frost
- 1986Miko Hughes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 22.
- 1756Georg Friedrich von Martens, German jurist and diplomat (d. 1821)
- 1796Adolphe Quetelet, Belgian mathematician, astronomer, and sociologist (d. 1874)
- 1917Reed Crandall, American illustrator (d. 1982)
- 1922Joe Wilder, American trumpet player, composer, and bandleader (d. 2014)
- 1927Florencio Campomanes, Filipino political scientist and chess player (d. 2010)
- 1936Ernie K-Doe, American singer (d. 2001)
- 1977Hakan Yakin, Swiss footballer
- 1980Kang Sung-hoon, South Korean singer (Sechs Kies)
- 1987Sergio Romero, Argentinian footballer
- 1988Sebastian Tyrała, Polish-German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1632Galileo’s Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems is published.
- 1819By the Adams–Onís Treaty, Spain sells Florida to the United States for five million U.S. dollars.
- 1853Washington University in St. Louis is founded as Eliot Seminary in St. Louis, Missouri.
- 1904The United Kingdom sells a meteorological station on the South Orkney Islands to Argentina, the islands are subsequently claimed by the United Kingdom in 1908.
- 1948Communist revolution in Czechoslovakia.
- 1959Lee Petty wins the first Daytona 500.
- 1974Samuel Byck tries and fails to assassinate U.S. President Richard Nixon.
- 1994Aldrich Ames and his wife are charged by the United States Department of Justice with spying for the Soviet Union.
- 2002Angolan political and rebel leader Jonas Savimbi is killed in a military ambush.
- 2014President Viktor Yanukovych of Ukraine is impeached by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine by a vote of 328-0, fulfilling a major goal of the Euromaidan rebellion.
View the complete list of historical events for February 22.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 22 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alice Braga, Mimi Rogers, Euronymous, Rockell, Derek Luke, Billy Unger, Claude Dubois, Jean-Claude Brialy, Alex Turner, Leo G. Carroll.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 22 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 22, 1951.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1939 – Bruce Gray, Puerto Rican-Canadian actor; February 1, 1940 – Bibi Besch, Austrian-American actress (d. 1996); April 4, 1944 – Craig T. Nelson, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 859