Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of February 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 22, 1951 was a Thursday and it was the 53rd day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 154 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,318 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 823 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908John Mills
- 1921Giulietta Masina
- 1928Texas Johnny Brown
- 1930Marni Nixon
- 1950Genesis P-Orridge
- 1961Akira Takasaki
- 1968Bradley Nowell
- 1978Jenny Frost
- 1983Iliza Shlesinger
- 1988Ximena Navarrete
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 22.
- 1796Adolphe Quetelet, Belgian mathematician, astronomer, and sociologist (d. 1874)
- 1857Robert Baden-Powell, 1st Baron Baden-Powell, English general, co-founded The Scout Association (d. 1941)
- 1918Don Pardo, American radio and television announcer (d. 2014)
- 1922Joe Wilder, American trumpet player, composer, and bandleader (d. 2014)
- 1927Florencio Campomanes, Filipino political scientist and chess player (d. 2010)
- 1946Kresten Bjerre, Danish footballer and manager (d. 2014)
- 1955David Axelrod, American journalist and political adviser
- 1967Alf Poier, Austrian comedian and actor
- 1973Scott Phillips, American drummer (Creed, Alter Bridge, and Projected)
- 1975Drew Barrymore, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 705Empress Wu Zetian abdicates the throne, restoring the Tang dynasty.
- 1495King Charles VIII of France enters Naples to claim the city’s throne.
- 1821Greek War of Independence: Alexander Ypsilantis crosses the Prut river at Sculeni into the Danubian Principalities.
- 1862Jefferson Davis is officially inaugurated for a six-year term as the President of the Confederate States of America in Richmond, Virginia. He was previously inaugurated as a provisional president on February 18, 1861.
- 1909The sixteen battleships of the Great White Fleet, led by USS Connecticut, return to the United States after a voyage around the world.
- 1942World War II: President Franklin D. Roosevelt orders General Douglas MacArthur out of the Philippines as the Japanese victory becomes inevitable.
- 1972The Official Irish Republican Army detonates a car bomb at Aldershot barracks, killing seven and injuring nineteen others.
- 1979Independence of Saint Lucia from the United Kingdom.
- 1994Aldrich Ames and his wife are charged by the United States Department of Justice with spying for the Soviet Union.
- 1997In Roslin, Scotland, scientists announce that an adult sheep named Dolly has been successfully cloned.
View the complete list of historical events for February 22.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 22 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Russell Thompkins, Jr., Victoria Silvstedt, Lilian Garcia, Keith Chegwin, Claudia Cardinale, Chris Kenner, Nick Oliveri, Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, Carole Cook, Jessy Schram.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 22 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 22, 1951.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 9, 1975 – Didiayer Snyder, Australian model, author, and interior designer; December 10, 1914 – Dorothy Lamour, American actress and singer (d. 1996); February 22, 1966 – Thorsten Kaye, German actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951