Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of February 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 22, 1966 was a Tuesday and it was the 53rd day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 273 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,720 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 634 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Luis Buñuel
- 1921Giulietta Masina
- 1928Texas Johnny Brown
- 1929Rebecca Schull
- 1950Julie Walters
- 1961Akira Takasaki
- 1966Thorsten Kaye
- 1968Bradley Nowell
- 1986Miko Hughes
- 1989Anna Sundstrand
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 22.
- 1824Pierre Janssen, French astronomer and mathematician (d. 1907)
- 1886Hugo Ball, German author and poet (d. 1927)
- 1889R. G. Collingwood, English historian and philosopher (d. 1943)
- 1903Morley Callaghan, Canadian author and playwright (d. 1990)
- 1907Robert Young, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1998)
- 1943Otoya Yamaguchi, Japanese assassin of Inejiro Asanuma (d. 1960)
- 1966Thorsten Kaye, German actor
- 1967Alf Poier, Austrian comedian and actor
- 1968Shawn Graham, Canadian politician, 31st Premier of New Brunswick
- 1969Joaquín Cortés, Spanish actor and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1316Battle of Picotin between Ferdinand of Majorca and the forces of Matilda of Hainaut
- 1862Jefferson Davis is officially inaugurated for a six-year term as the President of the Confederate States of America in Richmond, Virginia. He was previously inaugurated as a provisional president on February 18, 1861.
- 1899Filipino forces led by General Antonio Luna launch counterattacks for the first time against the American forces during the Philippine–American War. The Filipinos fail to regain Manila from the Americans.
- 1957Ngô Đình Diệm of South Vietnam survives a communist shooting assassination attempt in Buôn Ma Thuột.
- 1959Lee Petty wins the first Daytona 500.
- 1983The notorious Broadway flop Moose Murders opens and closes on the same night at the Eugene O'Neill Theatre.
- 1986Start of the People Power Revolution in the Philippines.
- 1997In Roslin, Scotland, scientists announce that an adult sheep named Dolly has been successfully cloned.
- 2002Angolan political and rebel leader Jonas Savimbi is killed in a military ambush.
- 2014President Viktor Yanukovych of Ukraine is impeached by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine by a vote of 328-0, fulfilling a major goal of the Euromaidan rebellion.
View the complete list of historical events for February 22.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 22 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tomomichi Nishimura, Michael Rosenbaum, Jens Lien, Jared Padalecki, Christopher Sabat, Kimberley Crossman, Rosanna Scotto, Mahmoud Ahmed, Kix Brooks, Loona.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 22 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 22, 1966.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was These Boots Are Made for Walkin’ by Nancy Sinatra as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 26, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1972 – Joely Collins, Canadian actress and producer; March 3, 1977 – Barret Swatek, American actress; October 23, 1987 – Seo In-guk, South Korean singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 962